1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

syns :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stacey, 11 November 2008 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

Ok i have to fess i kinda been naughty! not too bad but we were out all day so we had lunch out

so today has been -

breakfast - bacon sandwich (heb)
    lunch - chicken pitta (4 syns) with chips (10 syns)
    Tea - Sausage(syn free) mash (heb) and beans (2 syns)

snacks - 2 cookies (3.5 syns x 2) :( and muller light yoghurt

so thats 23 syns in total! do ya think if i didnt have any syns tomorrow that would even it out? jus i dont wanna have a flexi day as i would rather have one at crimbo (and dont wanna have them loads)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jan87

jan87 Full Member

healthy lifestyle
    yeah of course it will! to be honest youre allowed up to what 15 syns a day. so cut them out if you want to of failing that take 15 from 23 and u get 8, so just have 8 less syns tomorrow than usual. im new to slimming world and today i went to 21+half due to a bag of popcorn, so tomorrow im gonna aim to have 6-8 syns. im sure itll even out, just dont make a habit of it cos youll get out of your healthy routine. xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.