t2g weekly weigh ins

You have done so well..and look you have come off shift and not pull on so we need a BIG :)

I know, I am only a bit upset by the numbers but actually they are mattering less and less! I am ok with it! although I had no motivation to runt onight but I went, only 2 miles but still went - does that count as an achievement? x

I know, I am only a bit upset by the numbers but actually they are mattering less and less! I am ok with it! although I had no motivation to runt onight but I went, only 2 miles but still went - does that count as an achievement? x

YES.
Mere x

I think it is x

I think I am nearing my time to start the shred again. Not fussed about doing it everyday but I think I am at the point now where toning up will make a difference! esp around my lower back/muffin top - which is significantly smaller but when I push that area in I look almost teeny - well for a fat person lol I just do not know where I will fit it in! I like to run at night after my kids are in bed and I do not fancy dropping my run in place of the shred. I suppose I could go back to doing it when two of my kids are at nursery..... I dunno just mulling it over just now! My husband does insanity - I suppose I cud join in with that a couple nights a week and just do it half heartily x

Decisions decisions! :D Any exercise is good.
Mere x

Look how much you have lost!! You have done amazingly and there's nothing better then when people start to notice!! Well done =)

It's Jillian Michaels 30day shred! It's very good!

Nothing like trying on old clothes to really bring u down! I wore a dress last year and I was 2stone bigger than I am now and I just tried it on thinking it wud drown me. Nope. :'( but I did wear it very fitted and it was flattering but now its lose but still wearable although not flattering at all. Feel like sh*te x

I have lost 3lbs since Wednesday. I hate my body lol I am now going onto two nights back to back, hoping by Wednesday I will have maintained this this loss. 179lbs is an unreal number! What is this 12 stone 9?10? Wow

And I am now only 1.5 lbs heavier than my husband! Never thought is get anywhere near him - ok he has come up about 4lbs to meet me but I have came down 9stone. Just wish I had not tried that dress on ......

Wow you are doing so well. x

That is fantastic ... Good luck on your 2 nights!

9 stone is amazing loss!!

And don't worry about the dress! It all depends on our body shapes where we lose the weight! Like I've lost 2 stone so far and all clothes still fit but just look better!

FAIL! why do we self sabotage?????? wouldnt even like to say what i ate last nite. oh well bak on it :-( and i was on for a good loss. why have i lost control at work??????

I lost control today :-(

Today is another day and a chance to get back in the zone. Good luck.
Mere x

oh shrimp, i will be reading your diary in a minute. well yes chelly, it was although not as bad as an old cheat would be so i do need to give myself a little credit! and mere I am pleased to report I have been back on the wagon since yesterday morning :) x

oh shrimp, i will be reading your diary in a minute. well yes chelly, it was although not as bad as an old cheat would be so i do need to give myself a little credit! and mere I am pleased to report I have been back on the wagon since yesterday morning :) x

Good on you T.
Mere x

]Week 1 (20.2.13) -12lbs (212lbs -200lbs)
Week 2 (27.2.13) + 2lbs (202lbs)
Week 3 (6.3.13) - 5lbs (197lbs)
Week 4 (13.3.13) -3lbs (194)
Week 5 (20.3.13) -2lbs (192)
Week 6 (28.3.13) -4lbs (188lbs)
week 7 (3.4.13) +1lb (189lbs)
week 8 (10.4.13) - 5lbs (184)
week 9 (17.4.13) - 2lbs (182)
week 10 (24.4.13) +4lbs (186)
week 11 (1.5.13) - 4lbs (182)
week 12 (8.5.13) sts! (182)
week 13 (15.5.13) -2lbs (180)

sop dropped below 182 for first time in 4 weeks. def going to drop my may challenge. would like to lose another 5lbs before end may so that would take me to 175 which would be so fab. need to stop being so fixated on gettin x amount off as really I am already below my orignial goal and still going so any loss id a bonus. I am a bit annoyed that I binged the other night but really it was only 1 meal and a few too many biscuits so much improved from what it used to be. I have no end date in mind just till I have had enough I suppose so what is one meal - or more really. x

Back