Gnossienne's Slim & Save Diary

Yep i'm the same a night eater. So thats why i eat pretty late. I have my first shake at 2pm as i never have a chance to have breakfast really busy getting my son ready for school me for work. So i don't really have to think about food. It works for me. I read a newspaper article/online info about the 8 hour diet where you eat in an 8 hour window and fast for 16 hours. Just like intermittent fasting really. It seems to work great for me. But you are doing great.
[h=3][/h]

Oops. Confession time. I ate last night. Well, I binged. Pizza..... So much pizza..... :\

Weekends have always been my weakness when it comes to eating. Even if I had binged every single weekday I would still have an even BIGGER binge on the weekend. Ugh. It did me no good and I recognize that. I won't let it get to me, I still have some work to do with my willpower. I'm right back on S&S today, no delay!

I stepped on the scale this morning & it said 17 11, I'm sure it's just water but I'm kind of glad that it wasn't ALL of my weight that returned. Still going to officially weigh in on Monday, we'll see how it goes. :)

Back