t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

Ahhhh I'm really hungry today too!

What's the snow situation there? Do u have much? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No, we have no snow. Well we have flurry but nothing else and def not laying! So U?
How u dealing with ur hunger x

Morning :)
It's dissapearing now, thankgod :D

Well thankfully I can have point free fruit so havin that if I'm hungry!!

UD today? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How are you doing?? X

Terrible. Cannot seem to get into the swing of it and am getting heavier and heavier and heavier. I'm a stone heavier than I was this time last year and two stone heavier than my lightest. Going to try with the 7-7 again. Starting tonight! As that was my best way when I was working :-(

What's 7-7?

It's awful when your head isn't in the right place. Hope u get ur drive back soon, because u were doing really well!! Xx

What's 7-7?

It's awful when your head isn't in the right place. Hope u get ur drive back soon, because u were doing really well!! Xx

7-7 is changing from days ie Monday up Tuesday down to 7pm Sunday till 7pm Monday us up and 7pm Monday till 7pm Tuesday is down. Thank u for ur encouragement, its ur success that us spurring me on xxx

7-7 is changing from days ie Monday up Tuesday down to 7pm Sunday till 7pm Monday us up and 7pm Monday till 7pm Tuesday is down. Thank u for ur encouragement, its ur success that us spurring me on xxx

Ahh I get you now. Do u find that easier? It sounds easier but I think I'd try and stuff myself silly before the 7pm lol x

At work I do otherwise come midnight till I finish I just eat and eat and eat just cos I'm on an up lol x

Ok, that's me. Made ny soup, which I WILL eat at work and not lots of toast and biscuits. And fruit. That's what I will eat at work! New day. New week. New start. Come on me, let's get it sorted x

Here to subscribe! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

as u can see, i am not actually using it at the minute. thank you though xxx

Well, having just finished a stint on a vlcd I was undecided what to do. I had a mad couple off weeks and have had a 10lb gain - eek. Mostly water restoring itself but also fat as I do feel it in jeans.

Whilst doing my vlcd I did also start running and got up to 4miles again but that has also fell away :-/ but I am also going to b horse riding when I can too. So that will help get me toned.

So today and tomorrow are down days.

Todays plan is porridge, salad, and a Tesco ultra slim bar so cals about 600/700 but that will be for two days, I'm also night shift tonight. and then up day on Sunday.

Starting weight 193lbs x

Well, completed my first down day yesterday at 500 calories :) today was meant to b another down. It's not. Oh well two up days this weekend :) x

Up day, over 2000 calories. Ok with that. Will try only eat my main meal tonorrow which will be a three course meal but as I'm going on to a down day, Nd on night shift on Monday I will need to well fuelled. Think I will go for two down days and be better prepared for it! Z

Down day completed. Not sure when my last was :-/ weight this morning was same as Friday. Another down day tomorrow and then weigh on Friday. Hope for some sort of movement on scales.... Been too many up days this week and they have been UP! X

Second down day today. Hungry but that's to be expected with 2 own days in a trot. I can deal with hunger though. Scales showed 190 this morning so as long as I keep that for tomorrow I'll b happy x

Down was going white well until I ate two table spoons butter icing :-( eek 100 just for that what a waste. And now it's knackered me. Cud do with a sleep!

Forgot I weighed yesterday. Lost 3lbs. Down to 190! Hopefully get below that next week. Doing a down today despite the fact I have loads cakes left from my birthday yesterday.... Going well so far! Going to maybe have a ultra slim bar later. Or porridge. Not sure yet.....

Back