t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

Lentil and barley. Love soup. I'm having a down day today, im day tomorrow and Mon to Thursday I'm doing 800 calorie days and then up Fri and decide from there. So annoyed with myself and trying really hard now..aiming to run at least twice a week if not three times. I will fall very short of my Christmas goal but if I give up I'll go over 15stone and that is not happening!

No point being annoyed with yourself (been there done that ) just move forward and look forward to a much slimmer 2013

I made a decision to try a down day today. Seem to b about 2000cals or a little less on a bad day so now need to throw in a couple down days n we will b laughing x

Just about to go to bed. I have been on a down day from 9 this morning (coming odd Nightshift) ans it has went well. Although I am hungry. Have that satisfying I feel empty and skinny feeling lol so it has been a succeaful down day - hoping to go till lunch time tomorrow. It has meant my calorie intake for today has been 1350 calories from midnight to midnight. It sounds a bit complicated but makes sense to me. I am incorporating juddd into calorie counting I suppose....

Found you!!!

Well done on ur down day :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm excited I've found you :D

Any plans for tonight? Xxx

Hey hun :)
How have u got on today xx

Feeling motivated today. Going for a down day again. A proper day rather than split day. So plan is lentil soup for lunch n mixed peppers n tomatoes n spice for dinner :) yum x

Yayyy to the motivation :D !!!

Hope ur having a great DD :)

Xxxx

Yayyy to the motivation :D !!!

Hope ur having a great DD :)

Xxxx

I'm starving lol. Was only going to have three cups tea but too hungry

Ahhhh I'm really hungry today too!

What's the snow situation there? Do u have much? Xxx

I have just started dieting.. So do we have to go 24h 'fasting' then eat 500 cal? Xx

No, the 500 calories lasts you on your fast day! Cos I've been so bad dieting recently I have been trying to do 24 hours rather than a whole day which can last 36.

So, for example 5pm till 5pm with only 500 calories. And then onto an up day. Read Hannah's thread. She examples that method very well. I only do those days when I'm really struggling as I actually prefer days x

Back