t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

I hate running in the rain :-(. I'm fortunate enough to have a treadmill at home I'm just not motivated to use it at the moment :-(

Oh I know! The thought of running in the rain is really upsetting me :-/ but I need to go today, was meant to go yesterday. Technically I'm into week three of my training programme but haven't finished week 2 yet :-? Treadmill running is hard!

Do you know I find it to be the complete opposite. I think the treadmill is a softer surface and supports some of your weight

I went, on the way out was ok. I turned and was hit in the face in the wind and the rain .:-/ still knocked 30secs off my time :) I'm either mad keen or desperate running in that weather.

I should have asked first but the daily calories? Is that net or food intake? I should have asked first but does running mean I can eat a bit more? X

That depends on what you entered on the JUDDD calculator. If you've already taken into account your exercise then I'm afraid there's no extra calories from doing it as you will have been given a bigger number in the first place.

gentoo/aptenny

Aw I did. I forgot about this! I went for 1-3 times a week. I run 3times :-( aw there is my down day ruined.... What if I do a fourth run, or is that just me kidding on? I lost control with the pineapple upside cake :-(

Why don't you play with the calculator and see what it gives you? Then you can make an informed choice.
I entered slug like activity and I do exercise occasionally but I really try not to offset the calories.
Or if today has been a bit off track turn it into an ID and use it as a lesson learned for the future.
Good luck.

gentoo/aptenny

As long as your DD is 500 or under you will be fine , don't get stressed if its over, it does take a little getting used to but stick with it and you will be fine x

After exercise its at 425...? But before exercise its at 700. Will I have a down day tomorrow? X

No I would have an UP, otherwise you will find tomorrow a struggle without food on board, when you work out your cals it factors in your exercise so it doesn't allow you to offset ita all about food in not burnt off if that makes sense, if after the initial 2 week when your body should be used to the feast/famine regime you could always try offsetting your cals it may work for you but you need to be strict during the first 2 weeks x

Should have been better prepared for this! And now that I have messed up I'm struggling lol :-/

Ashamed to admit I just through the towel in! :-( just going to update my fitness pal n start again tomorrow :-( lol leaving the day as it was would have been better.... But cos I messed up I binged. Suppose this is y I was fat. Oh well bath book n early night. Tomorrow will b a better day. Think I may go another run tomorrow. X

So my intake today has been 1490 calories. Which for a binge is not too bad. Do u think this will see me through a down day tomorrow? I think I am gonna write today off and start tomorrow, taking kids to mother in laws and she has scales. Also means I can actually have a start weight too....

Hi hun don't beat urself up over it, it's all new and its easy to make a mistake, although u have done well today! Today could be classed as a ID, Draw a line under it, work out a plan in ur head and start again tomorrow :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'd say 1490 was definitely an ID and not a binge.
Yesterday should have been my DD and ended up an ID. I told myself to have a DD today and failed when my hubby rejected his gu lemon cheesecake at lunchtime (couldn't waste it) so it ended up an UD. It just means tomorrow I've either got to have a DD or have another ID. The thing is, it doesn't matter. I have faith that even with these mistakes I have the choice to change it tomorrow and it won't affect my weight loss journey.
If you watch high school musical - then, "gotta get your head in the game!"

gentoo/aptenny

Aw u guys are so nice Nd supportive! I am def going to do a down day tomorrow, for real. nd been asked on a two hour walk. If I can get my mother in law to watch my three beautiful horrors for the time I'll do that too....

How old are they? I generally have to take mine with me and with the baby (not 2 yet) in a pushchair I'm sure it burns something!!!

gentoo/aptenny

3, 2 Nd 9months. Yeah, ny three r permanently with me but this route is off road n I wouldn't get the buggy through it all. Even if I took my Phil n Teds n the two older ones took it in turns it would still b a bit much for them. I can't bring myself to ask her so I think I'll right it off n go next time x

Good luck for today x

Back