t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

Have a lovely day today :) don't worry about the calories yday! I've got a really sore throat so mines gonna go way over with ice cream lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw wow. Ice cream calories :) enjoy. I am just planning on only fluids today, yesterday is forgotten about.. well not dwelled upon x

Hungry, which I should have expected but for some reason gave no consideration. Just had a litre if water and about to have a coffee. I have some cold meat on stand by as a last resort. Still got my vlcd head on, forgetting I can have citric things lol so gonna by myself some lemon to have lemon tea. It's tasty and low on calories :) win win

Ok, water and coffee has helped. Can see me drinking a lot n going to bed very early lol

Lol I'm the same with the citric acid!! Xxx

Lol I think it will take some time. I'll just get into the swing of thos n then decide to do another blast on my vlcd x

Lol probably!! I know I won't be going back, unless literally nothing else works ha xxx

I will do one more 4 week stint. Just not sure when.... Maybe after my sisters wedding. And that will b my last, if this works for me I will come back to this! X

Dd didn't quite as well as I thought, went to Tesco n bought snack a jacks n ate 4 lol.... I now have that full tummy feeling whereas before I was feeling empty n thin.

Tomorrows up will b much more controlled than yesterday's up! X

Yeah that's a good idea :)
It's all exciting to see if this works for us all :D xxx

stef2009 said:
Yeah that's a good idea :)
It's all exciting to see if this works for us all :D xxx

I am very excited :) still don't believe it lol which is probably why I don't wanna weigh...

I'm the same lol don't think I've ever been so nervous but excited!! I can see more than a 2lb loss for me though, but that's fine because im eating stuff I never thought I could ad and losing weight, everytime I say it, it sounds impossible!! Lol xxx

545421_409746035730407_183836876_n.jpg

100lbs of fat!

I thought it looked like manderin orange segments at first there... Lol x

Hi t2g and a belated welcome to JUDDD from me. Very well done on your fantastic losses to date - hope you get everything you want from here x

Hi t2g and a belated welcome to JUDDD from me. Very well done on your fantastic losses to date - hope you get everything you want from here x

thank you! i hope i do to, it does seem to be successful.

my fone broke, i was using that as my fitness n food tracker! trying not to lose motivation now that i have lost my fone! i have downloaded my training app to my husbands spare fone but there is a reason it is spare so not holding much hope!

just about to tackle my run, wish me luck!

Good luck on ur run :) xxx

Back