t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

The only thing that is recommended on the first 2 weeks is that you are strict in keeping your cals under 500 cals, I never even did a strict rotation when I started Juddd have always done MWF DD and weekends off and I have lost every week apart from 1 STS, never gained (jinxed myself now ha ha ) My cals usually average out at 1400 too, its all about the swing and the difference between the ups and downs x

Taken from the Juddd website
Induction Phase

The two-week induction phase is the most restrictive part of the Johnson UpDayDownDay Diet™ but is necessary to activate the body's genetic response to alternate-day calorie restriction. To begin experiencing the many benefits from "turning on" your SIRT1 gene, it is important to limit yourself to no more than 500 calories on Down Days during this period. Prepackaged diet shakes and bars from Slim Fast®, Atkins®, and other companies can help make sure that you don't go above 500 calories on Down Days during these two weeks.On Up Days you will be free to eat as much as you would like (without intentionally overeating) as well as the kind of food that you would like. It's important to enjoy Up Days in order to avoid the diet fatigue that often sets in when following other weight loss plans.Although Down Days in the induction phase may sound challenging, remember that a Down Day is immediately followed by an Up Day. You will never have to restrict your calories for more than one day at a time. You will be able to eat whatever and however much you would like the very next day.

Hope this helps x

just weighed, lost 1lb this week. which i think coming from a vlcd and messing around, three of my four up days have been binges! 3500 calories! and just off nights so have been eating since midnight and i was treated to a takeaway so once again over ate! anyway, pleased with that and determined to do a better week. happy to chip away at a 1lb a week just now as i am mostly focusing on my fitness :)

Woohoo well done on the loss thats brilliant, keep it up girl :) xxx

I have spent some time relfecting on my week and hoping to make some positive changes for the coming week. i havent even counted my calories today, dont know where to start! i am going to work out my meals for my up days this week and go from there. my 30 day shred should be here soon :) :-/ and hopefully i will get a few days of that in before my sisters hen night on saturday and then her wedding 6th july. i havent measured anything other than weight for the whole i have dieted which i keep finding frustrating but i am going to do it at that start of the 30 day shred and at the ed, hopefully i will see a mrked difference. feelin quite positive for the coming week :) x

time2go said:
I have spent some time relfecting on my week and hoping to make some positive changes for the coming week. i havent even counted my calories today, dont know where to start! i am going to work out my meals for my up days this week and go from there. my 30 day shred should be here soon :) :-/ and hopefully i will get a few days of that in before my sisters hen night on saturday and then her wedding 6th july. i havent measured anything other than weight for the whole i have dieted which i keep finding frustrating but i am going to do it at that start of the 30 day shred and at the ed, hopefully i will see a mrked difference. feelin quite positive for the coming week :) x

Sounds like a good plan!!

Hope you're ok- have a lovely day tomorrow!!

Ruth
X

Morning, 1lb is excellent esp coming off a vlcd when you would expect a gain, so you should be really pleased :happy096: Have a good day x

just done the first workout of the dvd. blooming heck! got the shakes now lol and i didnt even use any weights! done the workout showered n went to hang out my washing lol n couldnt even use my muscles to sort out the washing....

Afternoon t2g

A newbie saying hi - and very well done for starting the shred, I heard it is hard work to start but you will be on top of it in no time :)

Susie

Oh dear god lol I would be like that!! I hate aching grrr but as they say no pain no gain, well done!!

Have a lovely dayxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

having a really tough time just now. unfortunately i am still using food as a comfort, only saving grace is only every second day! so i suppose the diet is working in some sense x

time2go said:
having a really tough time just now. unfortunately i am still using food as a comfort, only saving grace is only every second day! so i suppose the diet is working in some sense x

Hey t2g I hope that you're ok- that second day keeps me going and it does get easier I promise!!

I do hope that you're ok :)

I'm up for the fasting by the way!!

Ruth
X

Hey t2g I hope that you're ok- that second day keeps me going and it does get easier I promise!!

I do hope that you're ok :)

I'm up for the fasting by the way!!

Ruth
X

just got a lot going on, thanks.

i am going to try again on friday for a fast x

I may join you there- I have a heavy weekend!

Off to Newcastle so could do with it!

Ruth
X

Ooo is this your Minimins Facebook gang weekend? Did u you you're going for a meal? Where to?
X

MrsC999 said:
Ooo is this your Minimins Facebook gang weekend? Did u you you're going for a meal? Where to?
X

Yep it is- not sure what we're doing!!
Probably shopping eating and drinking woooo!!!

Ruth
X

There is a new Fat Buddha restaurant that opened last month in Newcastle. I haven't been but the one in Durham is fantastic.
X

MrsC999 said:
There is a new Fat Buddha restaurant that opened last month in Newcastle. I haven't been but the one in Durham is fantastic.
X

Ooooo thanks I will have a look- what kind of food do they serve???

Oriental/Indian?!?

Ruth
X

Sorry t2g for hijacking your diary. Hope you've had a good day. I've cheered up a bit, always easier on a UD
X

Back