t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

Yeah, it was up till I was pregnant I was lighter n then I spat out the three kids very quickly, also at the same time he took up running and lost weight!

Well, I came home from night shift n husband has put away scales, at my request. So no cheating now, no weighing myself n seeing I'm doing ok n talking self into a "treat". Gotta do it. Just back my run, doing 3.6 miles.now :) who wud have thought it!

Hope it all doing ok xxx

Well, been a while since I've updated. I'm still here, been juddding my own way. As we all are I suppose! I've increased my down days just now as I want to lose as much weight as possible before my 10k run on Sept. 2. My weight is down to 186lbs which is unreal for me! I can see 12s approaching and I'm so excited :) my BMI is overweight :) and when I started dieting at obese category 2 overweight seemed so far away. My mum told me yesterday that I'm an inspiration! This is an amazing thing coming from my mum as she has found my dieting stressful, she even told me she was proud of me.

I can now run 6.5 miles!,12 weeks ago I could barely run for 1 minute (c25k programme). I'm wearing a size 14 top and almost 14 bottoms (damn u loss baby tummy). Husband is impressed. I'm almost as small as my friends that have always been much smaller than me. I'm smaller and lighter than I was before having my three babies all within 3 years. I am the only female in my family lighter than 18 stone.

The point I'm trying to make is, dieting cwn be hard. It can b long but it is very much achievable, stick with it. Each and everyone of u can do it. You just have to make the decision. And don't see binges or coming off wagon as a fail! It's not, it's only a small thing out of a big thing! A few rain drops don't cause a flood. And embrace juddd and what it is x

Wow 6.5 miles is amazing - I've started C25K myself this week and it's hard work tbh but you've inspired me to keep going :) Thank you xx

yoga84 said:
Wow 6.5 miles is amazing - I've started C25K myself this week and it's hard work tbh but you've inspired me to keep going :) Thank you xx

Yes, I found it hard too! I didn't think.about what I had to do, all I ever thought about was what the little voice in my ear tells me! I learnt to run until that voice said to walk! It is doable, keep at it and u will quickly see a difference x

time2go said:
Yes, I found it hard too! I didn't think.about what I had to do, all I ever thought about was what the little voice in my ear tells me! I learnt to run until that voice said to walk! It is doable, keep at it and u will quickly see a difference x

Thanks :) That's exactly how I've done it this week - wait for the voice! Though I'm always so happy when it says "1 minute to go"! Lol! X

Well, been a while since I've updated. I'm still here, been juddding my own way. As we all are I suppose! I've increased my down days just now as I want to lose as much weight as possible before my 10k run on Sept. 2. My weight is down to 186lbs which is unreal for me! I can see 12s approaching and I'm so excited :) my BMI is overweight :) and when I started dieting at obese category 2 overweight seemed so far away. My mum told me yesterday that I'm an inspiration! This is an amazing thing coming from my mum as she has found my dieting stressful, she even told me she was proud of me.

I can now run 6.5 miles!,12 weeks ago I could barely run for 1 minute (c25k programme). I'm wearing a size 14 top and almost 14 bottoms (damn u loss baby tummy). Husband is impressed. I'm almost as small as my friends that have always been much smaller than me. I'm smaller and lighter than I was before having my three babies all within 3 years. I am the only female in my family lighter than 18 stone.

The point I'm trying to make is, dieting cwn be hard. It can b long but it is very much achievable, stick with it. Each and everyone of u can do it. You just have to make the decision. And don't see binges or coming off wagon as a fail! It's not, it's only a small thing out of a big thing! A few rain drops don't cause a flood. And embrace juddd and what it is x

Fab post, and well done you I am very proud of you too xx

Thank you :) I am so chuffed with myself. I know it isn't good for ego being so proud if yourself but I have cone such a long way in just a year! Just goes to show, and you what. It's inspiring people around me and that is great, they look at me and see it cab be done! X

Hoping to get a run today, although my day for a run was yesterday but was such a bad one I wud like to go again today, wonder if I can squeeze one in... Getting quite addictive!

Hi t2g,

All this running is inspiring me to get up off my butt. You should be very proud of your achievements, it's not always an easy ride and it's so easy to give in.

This forum is fantastic for support & inspiration.

Have a good day.

TJ x

Aw that's nice :) if u r interesting in running I used the couch to 5k training program (c25k) and honestly, I couldn't. Could NOT run before starting that! But any increase in movement can only do us good, just go with your body xxx

Aw thank you :) that is very kind. X

Stressed! Cannot wait till these three go to bed. Trying to stay away from food today!!! Obviously still sn emotional eater....

Ok. Kids in bed. Been one of those days. Husband made me a mocha :) kept me away from the bad stuff. Stayed strong and proud. Gonna do a quick tidy n then a cuppa n a bar :) hope u have all had a.nice day u lovely people.x

Yes me to, once I lose it, I really lose it! Thank you :) been a run today and ran the full 10k distance without walking once. This is the first time I've managed this. Problem is now I feel so sick :-( been back from my run 4 hours and all I've managed is one boiled egg. And plenty fluids. The thought of anything else is really making me, well Yuck. :-(

time2go said:
Yes me to, once I lose it, I really lose it! Thank you :) been a run today and ran the full 10k distance without walking once. This is the first time I've managed this. Problem is now I feel so sick :-( been back from my run 4 hours and all I've managed is one boiled egg. And plenty fluids. The thought of anything else is really making me, well Yuck. :-(

10k wow :) I started C25K this week and I have to say I'm enjoying it but I can't imagine being able to run 10k without stopping. That's amazing :)

yoga84 said:
10k wow :) I started C25K this week and I have to say I'm enjoying it but I can't imagine being able to run 10k without stopping. That's amazing :)

That was me! 12 weeks ago, as I said previously said I struggled with week one of the c25k! Each week was. Trust the program. It works, I'm sentiment to that! X

time2go said:
That was me! 12 weeks ago, as I said previously said I struggled with week one of the c25k! Each week was. Trust the program. It works, I'm sentiment to that! X

Thanks for the encouragement - you are inspiring me to keep going :) I hope I can do as well as you :)

Back