T4A's Diary -1 x 100% day under my belt

Well this week has been a bit of a nightmare. I've been at a company conference in one of the UK's more fantastic hotels. The food was to die for but I tried to be sensible and eat carefully and then we had an activity on day 1 which gave me some much needed excersise.

I missed my class on Wed night but on the scales this morning I was 3lbs lighter, so thats 3lbs gone and I'm absolutely delighted.

I'm going to have to be very strict over the next couple of days and make sure my syns are kept low to counteract the last 2 days but WOW 3lbs is making me grin :D

Back to plan today !

Thats fab hun, well done! Staying away with work can be really difficult can't it, grrr. Hope you have a good week xx

Well Done chick! x

Thanks Claire and Lou.........:D

I've woken this morning and realised that I'm on holiday from work now until next Tuesday so I'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing eeeeeeek !

Will have to go shopping today as my cupboards are bare having hardly been in the house this past week and it was payday yesterday so shopping is definately on the cards. No treats just good wholesome SW plan food..........

Since the sun is shining I'm going to jet wash the back yard this afternoon and give all my little potted plants some love and care (well since there is no man in my life, someone's got to get my attention :p)

Hope everyone has a good day, yay the sun is shining :D xx

Thanks Amy :D

My weekend so far has been a bit up and down, I think my body is suffering the effects of that darned conference and all that wine and sauces with meal. Saturday started well and then went downhill when my son popped a tube of pringles then promptly ate 2, needless to say the other 1/2 tube I scoffed like a woman possessed:sign0007:. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with me.

Today I'm focussed again and still "sorta" on track for a 2lb loss this week which would be great!. Going to head out this afternoon and not come back until 5 miles are under my belt.

Pringles are the devil ........ :devilangel:

Well I stayed the same this week. I'm not surprised, I havent been as vigilate as I should have been. Those day's OFF plan didnt do me any good at all.

Oh well, I didnt gain so thats a plus. Only 1 night this week where I'm not in control of what I eat so will have to be extra strict with myself the rest of the time.

Goal for this week - GET OUT THE BLOOMIN HOUSE !!!!!!!!

Well done on a sts. Thats much better then a gain so you should be very pleased with your self x

Been a little bit awol for the last few weeks as life just took over and I was not paying much attention to what I ate. Didn't gain, just STS which was a blessing.

However I got a bit of a jolt Friday night and realised that I needed to get my head straight again.

Had a 100% day yesterday for the first time in a good few weeks and I feel great.

Got my neices Christening at the end of the month and a few more lbs off for that would be good.

So here I am, back on track :D

Thanks Gem, I wasn't really "off" plan, just not fully focussed and a bit silly sometimes, hence the STS. But I'm going for as many 100% days as I can manage in a week.

Off now to have a peek at your diary to see what you've been up to.............

T4A xx

Thats 2 100% days under my belt now, result :D. Taking it each day as it comes.

With regards to syns, my main issue this week so far has been having all my syns, I've only been having about 5 a day Monday and Tuesday of this week, I hope it wont stall any weight loss, must try to have a few more so I've got something to fall back on if my weight stalls.

Today is a good day :)

Well Done hun!
x

Back