T5 Tablets ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MelKoo18, 2 August 2010 Social URL.

1. MelKoo18

MelKoo18 Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.44%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    hii , ive recently looked at Slimming tabelts and couldnt resist getting some . has anyone tried t5 tablets? i used t be on lipotrim but it made me extremly ill so recently me and my partner have been swimming healthy eating and walking alot. what does everyone think of T5? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    i dont know a lot about them but know a girl that took them and said they made her have heart palpatations sweats and sleepless night. x x

4. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    never heard of them, do you have a link about them?

5. MelKoo18

MelKoo18 Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.44%)
    Diet:
    xenical
  6. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    eeik seen all the caffine! they wil defo be a stimilant. not sure if they are any good for you though. maybe speak to your gp or pharm before taking.

7. Size8Rehab

Size8Rehab Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.35%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    t5s off ebay are in general not proper t5s. They have a LOT of caffeine in them. Some are "eca" stackers. Epherdrine, caffeine and aspirin mixed at high ratios. Anyway basically dont mix them with lipotrim. And i wouldnt advise them off lipotrim either, they're similar to aphetemines, up your heart rate, make you shake and sweat. And you'll struggle sleep. Like bein on whizz or somethin stupid!

8. cafu

cafu New Member

Hi there please can some one give me some adivice my friend has been taking these things called fat burners and lost loads of weight on them but i dont want to try them with out some advice first. She brought them from a company that deals with these T5 weight loss tablets i believe there are branded Forza.

Any advice would be great.

9. Neem

Neem Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.55%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think the above link is an affiliated link so it really makes me wonder, whether this person is asking a real question, or just hoping someone will buy through her link...

10. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

I've been taking fat burners for a few weeks, the caffine in them is about 100mg and i take 2, its about 4 cups of coffee (which i don't drink) i take them in the morning and i've had no trouble sleeping. They also have suppressed my appitite but not killed it, been having 3 meals a day and not felt the need to snack and i'm a grazer so its brilliant. I admit they're not for everyone, but if you get any major side effects stop taking them. Edphrdrine is banned in a lot of countries due to the links with heart problems, most don't have it in but its worth checking. I've googled them and there are some good and bad stories with most things, i'm not worried about heart problems mainly because at 22 stone i'm likely to get them if i don't lose weight. Just be sensible!

11. cafu

cafu New Member

Hi Nicki

Thanks for your advice i have brought a sample pack and let you know how i get on.

Cafu

12. NuttyTart1976

NuttyTart1976 Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.44%)
    Diet:
    Not on one
    Let me know how you get on too... I am really not sure about them but heard great things... Apart from the lack of sleep
    cheers nutty xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.