T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Good luck with weigh in tonight my dear!
Sorry for being so AWOL I have lots going on at the min!

Ruth
X

Morning all - woke up this morning very, very stiff! I took some painkillers and got a bit more sleep. No point in forcing myself straight up to uni when I'm too tired to work. So I've put a my white show stuff in the washing machine (please come out, stains!!) I'll have breakfast and get ready whilst that's in, then head up and do some work.

B - porridge (HEXB) with Peanut Hottie (2) and fresh fruit.

L - the last bit of vegetable stew. I might add some quorn chicken pieces?

D - TBC

Thanks Poppet - sorry, not been online much in the last week, so will be trying to catch up with everyone today! Food has been a bit hit and miss (mostly hit, but there has been rather a lot of alcohol!) And got taken out for dinner last night, by someone who wants me to help run an event for them. And I got my last piece of coursework back with 84%, so really rather happy about that. It's rather given me the motivation to get on properly with my dissertation: distinction here I come!

Well done on the 84% for your coursework!! You've worked so hard over the last year and deserve that distinction. You will get back on track, you always do :) And you are still making some good choices, which is a positive :)

Hm, we'll see just how hit this evening, I suppose! At least I didn't drink any wine last night... there has been a lot of wine this week!

I woke up early this morning, after a rather poor nights sleep. Decided to get another hour (expecting to be up at 8ish), but fell asleep until 11. Must have needed it. I'm going straight from uni to SW, so not in any huge rush today.

I'm not sure what I've been fighting with, but I am rather bruised! I've taken arnica and I am currently rubbing myself with lemon juice (not sure whether this will work, but several websites suggest it!)

Thanks, Poppet. Not a huge amount better, but one day of moping is enough. I feel human enough to move today, so that's an improvement! Dosed up on drugs, ginger and lemon water on the go. I may end up mainlining coffee to stay awake for the AGM this evening! Despite an early night, woke up a few times - not entirely sure why. That said, I was listening to meditation tracks on Spotify, and I'm wondering if waking up coincided with tracks with running water... hm... possibly!

Hope everyone has a fab day. BF is home this evening - missed him so much, so sad that I have to meet him and then head out again. Hopefully the AGM won't go on too long...

Back