T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Well done on the 84% that is fab! Sorry it's taken me a bit to catch up as I've been away :) also well done on the 2lbs off! Hope you're feeling better today!

Ruth
X

Definitely a positive! 5k is fab. I need to recharge my pedometer and try for a bit more exercise.
The weather has been nice here today and going out into the garden made me think I should get out for more walks. Half my thesis is based on how getting outside is so good for you, I need to practise what I preach!
Hope your rotten cold goes soon :-( so many bugs at the moment, hence I've been a total hermit and so far managed to avoid! X

Thanks Poppet - me too! I am no good at being ill, it just drives me mad. Hopefully plenty of fresh air at the competition tomorrow will sort me out. Then Thursday, I really need to knuckle down to my work. I'm finding it hard to concentrate whilst all bunged up, but I've done some more reading. And just sent my tutor my initial plan for my interview schedule.

Morning all: right, it's the start of a new slimming week. Going to do some meal planning tonight. But today is sorted.

B - porridge (HEXB) with fresh fruit and peanut hottie (2 syns)

L - pasta with 2 tablespoons of EL mayo (1 syn)

D - sausage and bean pie, topped with cheesy (HEXA) mash. Sausages are 1 syn each, will add in syn value once I know how many portions we'll get out of it.

Ok, so dinner is going to be BBQ bean and sausage pie with double cheesy mash. It will make three portions, so going to use cheddar for my HEXA. And add a tub of Philadelphia Light, which will work out at 5 syns per portion. 1 syn of olive oil.

And I think I'll have a Peanut Hottie before bed! (4)

Total syns for the day: 11.5

Edit: I forgot the syns for the sausages! I'm not going to have Peanut Hottie to drink anyway, so will actually be 10.5 for the day, including the three for the sausages!

Last edited:
Slow start today, but it made sense to get my sleep in this morning, as tomorrow will be a very early start!

B - porridge (HEXB) with pear and Peanut Hottie (2)

L - leftover bean and sausage pie (HEXA + 7) My maths was up to nothing yesterday, clearly!

D - roast trout and veggies I think. I'll allow 1 syn for oil.

More syns to follow. Lots of fruit to snack on!

Slow start today - very tired after yesterday! And this stupid cough is still lingering. Going to head up to uni in a bit, then seeing my hairdresser this evening.

B - porridge (HEXB) with fresh fruit and Peanut Hottie (2)

L - SW Mac and Cheese (HEXA)

D - salmon with giant couscous and roasted med veg (1 syn for oil)

Will add more syns in during the day!

Back