T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Hope you start to feel better

Thank you. Had some sleep. Eating some food, then I think I might go for a bit of a walk. Just a big knock back when things were going so well. Trying not to beat myself up about it.

Lunch/day time snack - carrots/sugar snaps and tomatoes. Instant mash with spring onions, quorn bacon and cottage cheese fried up with a couple of eggs. (sounds odd, doesn't look great, but tastes amazing!)

Been for a walk and feeling a lot better for getting some fresh air. Head still all over the place, but will just see how tomorrow goes.

S - HEXB toast with HEXA phili and marmite.

D - the rest of the quorn mince mixture, with crushed potatoes on top. Not feeling up to cooking much tonight, so that's nice and easy! Will syn some cheese to have over the top (3.5 syns)

Mango and a free vanilla yogurt after!

Total syns for the day - 6.5

Meh - got to work.. came home again. I need to take time and stop beating myself up about it.

B - mixed berries, blueberries and quark.

S/L - mug shot and some sugar snaps.

I'm going to head out for a longer walk now. Will take some fruit and my HEXB cereal bars with me.

D - OH is cooking for when I get home from group again, so it's pasta tonight!

Not sure how I actually feel about WI today... there's no reason that I shouldn't have a loss, but I think with everything else going on, I'm just not that focused.

Oh TT, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling again today. I think it's good that you recognise that you're beating yourself up unnecessarily but you must try and stop actually doing it. Just make the decision to take tomorrow off now and then you might feel a little more in control?

Big hugs to you!! Hope weigh-in goes ok :bighug:

At least now you can start fresh and focus on a new week :)

Fingers crossed! I'm feeling a lot better and actually looking forward to going back to work on Monday. I do a fitness class with my manager on a Saturday, so will get chance to catch up with her tomorrow morning. She's an amazing friend and support at work.

Spending this morning sorting out my ipod and downloading some fitness podcasts (suggestions welcome! Looking for things I can do in the gym)
I've got some mini jackets in the oven, so I'll have those for lunch with salad, then gym this afternoon, once the lunch time rush has cleared off.

Breakfast was bananas (I had 2 because they were teeny tiny!) and blueberries with fat free natural yogurt.

(editing to add food!)

L - mini jacket spuds with the last of the veggie mince (loads of veg packed in there!), cottage cheese and a tin of WW tuna (2 syns) - sounds a lot, but they were teeny tiny potatoes and it was really tasty.

Will probably have an omelette or similar after the gym, because it'll be late by the time we get to eat after the theatre!

Last edited:
Just had some fruit after the gym in the end. Theatre was amazing - absolutely loved War Horse! We ended up going for a curry afterwards, which was most definitely off plan!

We're going to a gig tonight, so I'll either drink within my syns, or just stay off the booze. See how it goes.

Off to body conditioning this morning and eye test this afternoon.

B - apple and blueberries with fat free natural yogurt.

Body conditioning done! 12 people were booked in, but only 5 of us showed up. And she worked us hard!

Had an apple and grape snack pack and nectarine and some strawberries. Still peckish, so decided to have something warm.

Early lunch/brunch - made up some instant mash, fried off spring onions and quorn bacon, mixed it all together with a couple of eggs (kind of bubble and squeak) and added a slice of Low Low plastic cheese (2 syns) It's hit the spot! Didn't want to be sat in my eye test with my stomach rumbling!

Dinner is going to be pasta bake, so will use my HEXA of cheese on the top.

True! It just means that I've managed to go an entire month without losing!

I'm trying to get podcasts that are just talking - because I use my little ipod Nano when I'm at the gym. The BBC do one, similar to the Couch to 5K, so will check that out. Some of the ones I've got are video as well, but will be seeing whether it's possible to do them just by listening.

True! It just means that I've managed to go an entire month without losing!

I'm trying to get podcasts that are just talking - because I use my little ipod Nano when I'm at the gym. The BBC do one, similar to the Couch to 5K, so will check that out. Some of the ones I've got are video as well, but will be seeing whether it's possible to do them just by listening.

think of it this way then.....when you get to target...you will know how to maintain:D
you won't know til you try i suppose on the podcasts :)

Lazy Sunday morning... just been reading in bed. Made us breakfast and considering getting up and showering now. Really want to get my hair done today, so have sent a cheeky message to my hairdresser (he's probably still in bed!)

Going to do some cooking this afternoon; I still have soup left, so it's just mini quiches today. And I think I'll make some half syn brownies and perhaps some other goodies for group taster on Thursday. Need to do a shop and meal planning for the week. I've got some smoked tofu, so think I'll try making a curry with that at some point.

B - mini fry-up (forgot I had no eggs!) - tinned potatoes, spring onions and quorn bacon, with garlicy mushrooms. And a nectarine!

Back