T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Good idea getting your OH to get the chocolate for you. Enjoy it :)

Sorry to hear you have had a bad day... :bighug: Hope weigh-in goes the right way for you.

Just having a bit of a hard time in general at the moment and it doesn't help that I'm my own worst critic.

0.5lb off last night - which is probably fair, considering I got away lightly last week and had a blow out at the weekend. Will be on plan this week and a lot more organised!

B - blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and banana with fat free Greek yogurt.

L -pasta bake (HEXA cheese) Fruit, free yogurt

D - Linda M spinach and mushroom burger (1) with veg

S - more fruit! Sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes and carrots. Alpen Light x2 (HEXB)

We're out tonight, for an album launch. More live music, hurrah! I am going to stick to diet coke and hopefully it won't be too late. Booked for body conditioning tomorrow morning and I already feel wiped out

Half a pound is good!
Sorry to hear your having a bit of a hard time x
Perhaps you ought to try and ease up on yourself a bit?
Maybe you're overdoing things that can make you feel washed out x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Half off is a step in the right direction :) Agree with Denn, don't be too hard on yourself! Only makes things worse. Enjoy your evening :)

Oh wow!
That's great news on both counts!
Really pleased for you!:clap:

That must certainly give you a real good feeling and boost?!

And deservedly so!
You have worked real hard!
Aww that's made me smile....so happy for you :)

Thank you! Cheered me right up too; it was exactly what I needed. And I went out tonight feeling really good about how I looked (still worried about my blood pressure... but I'm starting to think that's down to genetics!)

Was peckish when I got home, so good think there were some cold potato wedges left over.

Had an Alpro before we went out (5.5) - total syns for the day 6.5

Thank you! Cheered me right up too; it was exactly what I needed. And I went out tonight feeling really good about how I looked (still worried about my blood pressure... but I'm starting to think that's down to genetics!)

that's brilliant, obviously just what was needed! :)
Keep it going ! and keep that feeling too, it will only get better :)

Enjoy the cinema too :)

I am ridiculously excited about Pitch Perfect 2. Just the sort of film needed to cheer me up.

Brilliant body conditioning class and a lovely walk there and back in the sun. Picked up loads of fruit from the greengrocer. Including some pineberries (amazing!). So just got home and snacked on a bit of fruit.

I imagine lunch will be HEXB wrap with HEXA halloumi and smoked salmon, with salady bits

Back