T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Yay Friday! And it's such a gorgeous day out there. Come on Spring, you can do it!

B - blueberries, strawberries, banana and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - leftover pasta bake (HEXA of cheese)

D - something with potatoes and veg! Possibly fish, but not sure just yet.

S - radishes, sugar snaps and carrots. Satsumas. Apple. HEXB toast with LC light triangles - not sure how many I will have yet! So I'll work out syns later.

Rahr - so my day ended horribly. Absolutely vile woman, who reduced me to tears. Managed not to reach for the chocolate though! Enjoying a bottle of Pepsi Maxx Cherry instead.

Had my HEXB toast with 2 x LC light triangles (3 syns).

Dinner is going to be baked salmon and veg, adapted from the magazine.

Then will be having an alpro (5.5) and 2 kinder minis (3)

Total syns for the day:11.5

Hope you're ok :bighug: Well done for not reaching straight for the chocolate :)

Thank you! I certainly hope so. Only thing that's going to get in my way will be roast dinner at the pub on Sunday (but even then, I can't imagine that it will be as many syns as the Chinese takeaway was!)

Roast dinner 'can' be ok if you eat the not so 'fatty' bits :)

Rahr - so my day ended horribly. Absolutely vile woman, who reduced me to tears. Managed not to reach for the chocolate though! Enjoying a bottle of Pepsi Maxx Cherry instead.

Had my HEXB toast with 2 x LC light triangles (3 syns).

Dinner is going to be baked salmon and veg, adapted from the magazine.

Then will be having an alpro (5.5) and 2 kinder minis (3)

Total syns for the day:11.5

That didn't sound good....at least you didn't have the chocolate!.....pepsi max cherry is a good substitute :D

Pepsi Maxx Cherry tastes just like cherry drops! May be slightly addicted to the stuff.

Won't be fat on my roast - don't eat meat! But I don't know what they'll have on offer for the veggie choice this week and it will involve cheesy leeks (my absolute favourite)

Up early this morning; it seemed to be a lot lighter a lot earlier. Never mind, feel up and ready for body conditioning.

B - banana and blueberries with quark and fat free natural yogurt.

Not sure what else is on the menu for today. Might pick up some fish from the fishmongers...we'll see.

Pepsi Maxx Cherry tastes just like cherry drops! May be slightly addicted to the stuff.
Me took think Pepsi Max is my nemesis - although while it helps me stay on plan am going to enjoy it :)

I am trying to cut down on fizzy drinks in general, but I drink tonnes of water during the day, so it kind of balances out I guess.

Body conditioning was brilliant. I used heavier weights this week and did full press ups for both sets. Also booked Zumba for tomorrow morning before we go to the pub.

Picked up lots of fruit whilst I was out, so stocked up for a few days in that respect.

I also think I MAY have found a Pilates course that I can actually get to. Hurrah. Monday seems like a really good evening to do Pilates, right?

Last edited:
I get the feeling today is going to be a grazing kind of day food wise! Not really in the mood for anything much, just peckish.

Had a couple of pears (1 before class and 1 just now)

Fried up the last few potatoes and onions from last night with a couple of fried eggs.

Will have my HEXB of toast with HEXA cheese in a bit and a tin of WW tuna (2 syns)

Dinner tonight is going to LM sausages and mash.

Have yet to try the pepsi max cherry....
i'm not bothered about cutting down on fizzy drinks - don't have too much anyway....coffee is my main drink :D

Zumba.....sounds good, bit tricky to get the moves co-ordinated though ? :)
pilates is supposed to be very good for you too :)

I love Zumba and have done it on and off for years. I don't find it too hard to pick up choreography, lucky with that! Pilates is booked for Monday evening, so really looking forward to that.

Dinner is on - which is good because I'm super hungry.

Will be adding a LC light triangle to my mash (1.5 syns)

An alpro (5.5 syns) and a couple of mini chocs (3 syns)

Total syns for the day: 12 (may even indulge in some choc shot and fruit later if I'm still hungry, although I doubt I will be!)

Going to be a great match!! I can't wait :D Have a fab day! :)

Back