T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

We're going to see Wicked. I am so excited! Saw it in London a few years ago, with my sister. OH got us tickets for Christmas.

I feel so much better for doing classes; plus I've been really bad at actually getting myself to the gym! I may well be dead Sunday afternoon after doing 2 classes back to back though.

Wicked sounds good!
Must go to the theatre somewhen(on my list of things to do/try/see :))
LOL, you may ache perhaps ,but it will do you good in the long run:D

Yummy just had my HEXB of toast with a LC light triangle (1.5) and one piece with PB2 (2.5 syns) and the other with a tin of WW tuna (2 syns)

Super yummy! And I'll have an alpro and a kinder mini tonight (5.5 and 1.5).

Total syns for the day: 13

I have just got some of that PB2 turn up today from Amazon :)

It's SO good! I haven't tried the chocolate one yet, but may try some brownies with it at the weekend.

I love the theatre; so much fun and something different to do.

Can't wait to try it now :D
have got the one with chocolate as well -came as a 2 pack as such :)
Am thinking of trying it in my scan bran cake :D

Think I will have to go some when and take Donna, OH isn't interested!:rolleyes: (not his 'thing' :D)

Can't wait to try it now :D
have got the one with chocolate as well -came as a 2 pack as such :)
Am thinking of trying it in my scan bran cake :D

Think I will have to go some when and take Donna, OH isn't interested!:rolleyes: (not his 'thing' :D)

Not particularly sure it's my OH's thing either... but he is very understanding! Lol.

Happy Hump day! Getting there, slowly, but surely.

B - banana, blueberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt. A pear.

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese. Pineapple. Free fruit yogurt. Tangerine.

S- An apple. Carrot sticks and cucumber.

D - salmon something - not quite sure what yet!

Will have my HEXB of toast with a HEXA of cheese... and probably some PB2... will fit syns in during the day!

I've seen Wicked - I'm not a massive fan of musicals but took my DS's to see it a few years ago - it was good and there were loads of people there dressed up as witches! So it has real die hard fans.

Have a good one today!

Not the dreaded DOMS? I'm going to bodypump tonight for the first time in 10 days and dread isn;t the word. Take a couple of nurofen if it gets too bad and drink GALLONS of water.

Delicious! Just had my HEXB of toast with a HEXA of phili - had one slice with Marmite and one with PB2 (2.5 syns) - I think PB2 and Marmite may just be my new favourite!

Going to do crushed roasted new potatoes with oven baked salmon and loads of roast veggies for dinner.

Planning to have an Alpro afterwards (5.5 syns) and a mini kinder (1.5)

Total syns for the day: 9.5

All feeling a lot better this morning! (just in time for more classes this weekend) Thursday! Getting there, slowly but surely. Manager has just decided to tell us that we have senior managers sat with us today. I loathe my job enough, without being made to feel insecure in it...

B - blueberries, banana, raspberries and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese. Mango and apple. Free apple crumble yogurt.

D - pasta bake (HEXA cheese)

S - carrots, sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes. Alpen light x 2 (HEXB)

Weigh in tonight and I am really hoping to get that 3 stone award.

I think when it's time to go, it's time to go - and it's very difficult working somewhere when you're unhappy.

Chin up! Only two days until the weekend!

Back