T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Yay Friday! Looking forward to a gym and chillout weekend. Feel exhausted, so much needed.

B - blueberries, banana, raspberries, strawberries and fat free natural yogurt.

L- left over pasta bake (HEXA of cheese). Free rhubarb crumble yogurt. Apple and strawberries.
D - TBC. Thinking curry, but haven't decided yet.

S - sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes, carrots. Grapes.

Thank you!

Right, so just had my HEXB of toast with some low low spread (2.5 syns) and quorn ham slices.

Dinner is going to be king prawn dopiaza (Fakeaways book) with rice and green beans (and some extra spinach!)

Will have an alpro (5.5) and the last kinder mini (1.5) afterwards. Also going to have an Options hot chocolate (2 syns)

Total syns for the day: 11.5

Last edited:
Thanks, you too! Dinner was amazing. One of the best curries I've cooked.

Saturday- OH forgot to turn his alarm off, so I had an even earlier than expected! It actually feels almost Spring-like out there today.

B - blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and banana with fat free Greek yogurt (really nice for a change)

Hard body conditioning class today! But I really enjoyed it and did most of the sets with heavier weights this week.

Popped into the greengrocer whilst I was out that way and picked up some fruit for the next few days. And a huge box of mixed oriental and wild mushrooms. I think there may be a risotto or pasta dish on the menu soon!

S - a pear and a snack pack of apple and grape.

No idea what we're up to for the rest of the day. Seems a shame to stay inside when it's so lovely and sunny, so might suggest we borrow my friends dog!

Dog already borrowed, so that plan failed! Went for a bit of a stroll, but feeling pretty worn out, so just going to chill at home for a bit I think. Maybe do some cooking this afternoon (I had planned to do it tomorrow... so either way!)

L - HEXB toast with HEXA phili - one slice with marmite and smoked salmon, the other with PB2 (2.5 syns). Sugar snap peas. Fruit and I'll probably have a mugshot in a bit.

Need to decide what to make for taster on Thursday. I was toying with the idea of trying some sort of low syn cookie with PB2?! All ideas welcome.

Going to make a mushroom and spinach risotto for dinner.

well done on the BC class!
Lots of mushrooms.... I love mushrooms :)
Haha, i have always thought of borrowing a dog to go for long walks with, but don't know anyone round here with one :sigh: (would love to have a dog of my own again- but just don't hae the time to look after one properly :()

Shopping done for the next few days.

L - HEXB toast with HEXA philidelphia and Marmite (1 slice with smoked salmon and one with Quorn chicken slices). Sugar snaps and tomatoes. A pear.

D - Tesco veggie burgers (2 syns) with roast veg and mini jacket spuds.

Will work out the rest of my syns later.

Going to make some buckwheat to have as a porridge type thing for breakfast this week. Also going to make some mini quiches and have a go at some PB2 cookies!

Hm PB2 cookies are not particularly cookie like... they need some work! But they do taste yummy and 20 syns for the whole batch. I've tried 2 syns worth. It's a bit wet for cookie mixture, which I think may have been the problem. Also made some cinnamon and nutmeg buckwheat. I think it's going to be ok-ish with lots of fruit in there. Had to put quite a lot of sweetener in as well

Now just mini quiches to make!

4.5 syns worth of Kinder mini eggs. 5.5 syns for an Alpro. Total syns for the day: 14

Well, I need to make sure they're right before I take them to goup on Thursday!

Meh Monday... well, I'll know about the job interview today, either way. And we're going to see Wicked tonight! That will keep me going today.

B - buckwheat porridge. I think I put too much nutmeg in, it has a bitter taste (let's just hope it doesn't have a hallucinogenic effect!) Plus a small portion of berries with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - last bit of the prawn curry with some giant wholegrain cous cous. Peach and apple. Free apple crumble yogurt.

D - will be pizza after the theatre! (thoroughly off plan, but planning to flexi-syn it for the day)

S - carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes. 2 x alpen light bars. Will probably have some toast before I go to the theatre. Mini quiches.

Fingers crossed for the interview news and enjoy Wicked! tonight - I'm sure you will.

As to the nutmeg OD - ENJOY THE PRETTY COLOURS! ;)

Sorry to hear about the job. Hopefully something else will come along that will suit you :) I am job hunting as well at the moment, and it is a nightmare!

Back