T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Happy Hump day! The sun is shining and I have Spring clothes on hurrah.

Having a green day today - I want to eat all the cheese.

B - blueberries, banana, raspberries and strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - cannelloni from last night (HEXA of cheese) Mango and nectarine. Free citrus yogurt.

D - veggie sausages and mash (low fat Quorn ones with some of my second HEXA of cheese) and a tonne of roast veggies.

S - sugar snaps and carrot sticks. Pear. Alpen light x2 (HEXB). Toast (HEXB) with LC light (part HEXA) and PB2 (2.5)

Will work out the other syns etc later.

Thursday - WI day! Hopefully will see new stonage tonight...

OH is off work ill, so I've left him tucked up in bed, feeling sorry for himself. I think that might mean take away tonight, but we'll see how he is.

B - blueberries, raspberries, banana and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - Kind of poato pie. Had mash with creamed corn left over from last night, so I've mixed in a tin of tuna and a min phili lightest (1.5 syns) and I've topped with my HEXA of reduced fat cheddar. Mango and nectarine. Free citrus yogurt.

S - HEXB Alpen light bars. Sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks.

Thank you! I'm fed up of wearing boring dark colours. So today's outfit is a pale apple coloured skirt and white short sleeved blouse. The best thing about wearing light coloured clothes is people are really noticing the difference!
That's brilliant that people are noticing, really gives you an extra boost! :)
I'm nowhere near brave enough for skirts yet :D
Haven't really got the legs for one I don't think:)
Colours apart from dark ones are getting there:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Never mind after all tomorrow is another day. Don't let it dishearten you, you can and will do it stick to it chick.

Thanks both. Had a good chat with my mum on the walk home (good thing about living half an hour from my group!) - I guess it would be less disheartening if I'd had a bad week. Hopefully it's just delayed onset weight loss and will be a fabulous result this time next week!

And Denn, you've never seen me with a needle... I'm not allowed near a sewing machine. I'm a danger to myself, never mind other people.

Thanks both. Had a good chat with my mum on the walk home (good thing about living half an hour from my group!) - I guess it would be less disheartening if I'd had a bad week. Hopefully it's just delayed onset weight loss and will be a fabulous result this time next week!

And Denn, you've never seen me with a needle... I'm not allowed near a sewing machine. I'm a danger to myself, never mind other people.

Yep, got to be a delayed loss, i predict a 3 lb one for you next week :):vibes:...then you will be....
sad-to-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif

thimbles are good, saved me from pushing the needle up between nail and finger!(ouch!) :D

eeep that made me feel sick thinking about it. Really squeamish about things to do with fingers and nails (odd, I know!)

3lbs would be really nice.... here's hoping!

B -blueberries, raspberries, banana and strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese. Mango and nectarine. Free fruit yogurt.

D - TBC

S - sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes and carrots. Nectarine.

Will work out syns etc. Need to get some serious planning in over the weekend. And some cooking. Planning a bit batch of soup again, as I really need to up the lunch time speed.

Well I am seriously glad that this week is over! Really looking forward to my classes this weekend.

S - had my HEXB of toast with HEXA LC light triangles and smoked salmon.

D- roast veg and salmon - quick and easy and can just be chucked in the oven.

Got a list of all the recipes I want to try from the new magazine, so will be menu planning over the weekend, as well as getting some cooking done.

Not sure what I'll have for pudding. Either an alpro (5.5) or a flavoured quark (1), with fruit, options sachet (2) and maybe even some choc shot!

Either way - syns are pretty low today!

I've only looked at recipes at the moment and there are some fab ones in there! Some amazing desserts as well, so may have to give them a go. Just annoying that so many of them are Muller Light based - no good for me because of the gelatine.

Saturday - body conditioning, which I am actually really looking forward to. Escaping the house - it's that time of year when I become an F1 widow.

B - blueberries, banana, raspberries and strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

Normal teacher couldn't make the class this week, family emergency this morning! So Mike, the owner, stepped in. We did a kettle bells class instead. Good fun but hard work and I am going to ache my way through Zumba and Calorie Killer tomorrow!

Going to have a quick shower, the make myself a light lunch. Planning a thin omelette, with smoked salmon, chives, spring onion and cream cheese (1.5 syns)

I got £14 worth of fruit at the greengrocer, so that should set me up for at least half of the week!

Wow - karalan prawn curry was lush - not sure my curry paste was quite the right consistency, but the taste was amazing. And the Tamatar pilau was lovely - really nice to have rice done like that for a change. Totally worth the 2.5 syns and we have loads left for another meal.

SO -I had 2.5 syns worth of PB2 earlier.

Will be having a flavoured quark (1) with an options sachet (2) and some fresh fruit in a bit.

Total syns for the day: 8

Back