T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Me too! Can do without that stress for a third day running... Nacho style feast was amazing! Low low Spread worked really well in it (and a portion left for lunch later in the week)
Am going to have to get remotivated SW wise
Your food is sounding real tasty!!
And I need tasty food to steer me away from junk chocolate!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've found that going through old magazines and listing the recipes I want to try is a really good motivator for me. Lots of new things to try and keep it varied.

Wednesday! Hump day and the bus was on time.

B - blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and banana with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - the rest of the Nacho feast from last night! (0.5 + HEXA). Fruit. Skyr yogurt (1)

D - I think it will probably be fish and roast veg (I'm going to the gym this evening, so OH is in charge!)

S - sugar snaps, radishes and cherry tomatoes with hummus. Fruit. Alpen light x 2(HEXB)

Will probably have a packet of Shapers crisps before I go to the gym (3.5)

And quark with options (2) and PB2 (2.5)

Total syns: 9.5

WI day! Well, will be golden up until then. Won't be staying to group tonight, as it's one of my best friends birthdays, so meeting him afterwards for a couple of drinks (probably diet coke, it is a school night!); having take away afterwards, because there just won't be time to cook.

B - blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and banana with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - prawn, smoked salmon, potato and egg salad. Apple crumble yogurt. Fruit.

S - more fruit. Veg sticks and hummus.

Woohoo!!
Well done on the 2 off and award! :D
Nearly level with me now in pounds lost ....maybe you will be if i gain on saturday lol :D

really pleased for you!

Even more reason to celebrate at the weekend :D ---don't feel bad :)
IF any go back on at least you know you will be able to get it off again :)
But after the weekend if you're EXTRA good, you can still get another loss :)

Thanks Denn! I don't feel too bad... and will try to be as good as I can after the weekend. I'm usually pretty good at getting straight back on it.

This is where we're going tonight - The Cuban Bristol Not too bad, as I can have a salad (although I will be partaking in lots of rum). Reviews aren't great... but it's hard to mess up a salad, right?!

L - prawn, salmon, egg and potato salad. Apple crumble yogurt. Fruit.

S- Fruit. Sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes and carrots.

:party0011:

3.5st is just amazing. Many congrats. Have a good time tonight, that looks like a really good fun place (tequilllllaaaaaaaaa)

Whoop whoop! 2lbs off; hello 3.5 shiny!

(which does make me feel really, really bad about tonight's gin and pizza... and the weekend shenanigans!)

Yay!! Well done! :D No need to feel guilty about the gin and pizza! You have been doing so well, you deserve to not worry about SW for a couple of days.....Then getting right back on it of course :) Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Thanks! You too.

Last night was definitely off plan! There was A LOT of gin and rum involved. I'm not quite sure how I managed to drag my sorry self to body conditioning this morning.

I'm not really sure whether today will be on or off plan. I don't think we're planning on drinking, but we might head down to the tipi's at some point and I do want to have a wander around the Food Connections festival and the markets. OH was lazy and stayed in bed whilst I went to class!

Had a lovely stroll (and been off plan trying bits and bobs....) around the markets. I couldn't resist buying a little bag of proper fudge. Going to get it out of the way today/tomorrow, then back on it on Monday.

OH not feeling well at all, so just going to have a salad with some smoked salmon for dinner; at least that bit's on plan! What with the pirogi, fudge, ice cream and onion bhaji scotch-egg, I wouldn't want to even hazard a guess at how many syns I've had today!

your market foods sound lovely :drool:
Fudge.....oooh i so love butter tablet fudge :drool: that one i find very hard to resist !:D
Sod the syns! enjoy !:D
you'll soon be back on the case :)
Sorry to hear about your OH (saying that mine was feeling rough earlier:rolleyes::))
Have a great bank hol weekend :)

Sounds like a lovely day :) Fudge does sound good!! Sometimes it is nice not to worry about syns :)

It really is! And I know that I'm good at getting right back on it, so hoping that Monday won't be too much of a shock. I've still had plenty of fruit and done classes.
OH seems to be feeling better; I just had a nap and woke up to find him having another Cup-A-Soup and some bread.

The fudge is lush. Especially the ginger flavoured one. And the Masala Chai ice cream was just about the nicest thing ever

Back