T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Haha, take the small gain and run! Sounds like you have had a super fun week :) Are you back on plan yet?

I think the 22 mile walk will even out the food :)

Well done! :) All the exercise can only be a good thing! I must take a leaf out of your book. I am too bloody lazy :D

Haha, triple bonus! Hope you've had a good day, even if it does involve some Uni work...

Well done with only a small gain. Mine was 10 pounds since the start of December with parties and Christmas so restarting as of yesterday morning.

Morning TT! Got to page 7 before I realised there was 65 pages haha have skipped to now to sub! You're doing fantastically! :D x

Well done making a dent in the Uni work! Hope there isn't too much more to do! And I am with Denn in having every faith you will get back on track :)

Ready to face the scales tonight; pretty sure it's going to be a gain, but that's ok. Went to the gym yesterday and this afternoon, then back to plan 100% from tomorrow. Actually looking forward to it and have lots of ideas for meals! Also want to use my fancy new 7 in 1 pressure cooker that my parents got me for Christmas.

Just had an email to say that my viva exam tomorrow has been cancelled, so might take myself off for a nice walk somewhere instead. Will see what the weather's up to

So today didn't start completely on plan; I had to finish off the pizza from last night. But everything else will be from now on! Determined to at least make a dent in that 6lb gain. Gym done and powerplate. Started a bit late, because there were bits and bobs I wanted to get sorted. Picked up salad stuff and prawns, so will take salad and fruit to uni with me when I head up in a bit.

Back