T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Dinner was delicious and a couple of portions left over - don't think I will ever cook rice on the hob again!

Mixed a sachet of WW hot chocolate into fat free Greek yogurt and stirred in a couple of clementines for pudding. Really yummy! And only 2 syns for the chocolate. I know that the pizza will have put me well over for the day, but will start again afresh from tomorrow

Woken up early by a delivery man with an inability to read... Not the best start to a Saturday! Had blackberries, strawberries and blueberries with fat free Greek yogurt for breakfast. Now about to head off to the gym - I'm working tomorrow, so may or may not make it to the gym afterwards. Idea is to get some meal planning done this afternoon and need to find my watch as well - managed to misplace it over Christmas!

You have a few days for damage control to counteract the pizza! I remember last year I was annoyed about my Christmas gain, so I ordered Dominos pizza. At weigh in the following week my gain was all gone! I lost exactly what I had gained over Christmas, so it can be done :)

Have a good weekend :)

Hah - me neither. Just got myself a little white board, so will be using that for planning!

So - toying with the idea of eating a melon a day, it seems to be recommended for weight loss boosts and quite a few people on SW seem to have tried it. So I've just had a melon and some carrots for my post-workout snack.

L - flat mushroom with eggs, potatoes and spinach.

D - TBC

Fingers crossed for weigh in on Thursday :)

Lunch sounds simple, yet delicious! How have you cooked your potatoes?

Mmm, sounds yummy! I've never had garlic pepper, but it sounds interesting. Enjoy your tracker! I love my fitbit, but it is scary to see how little I actually do lol....

The garlic pepper is lovely - I just buy the Schwartz one - brilliant for Asian inspired dishes as well. I'm excited about the tracker, because it has sleep monitor as well. It's just a cheap one that I got on Groupon- will see how I get on with it and may invest in a better one in the future if necessary.

D - giant couscous with roasted med veg and poached salmon.

Will have fat free Greek yogurt with hot choc sachet (2) and clementines for pudding.

Had a cheeky Lindt ball chocolate earlier (4)

Will have a snack in a bit - HEXB and HEXA toasty.

Total syns for the day: 6

Mmm, sounds yummy! I've never had garlic pepper, but it sounds interesting. Enjoy your tracker! I love my fitbit, but it is scary to see how little I actually do lol....
@Elanor your Fitbit is supposed to motivate you to move!....not look to see how little you do !:D:p

The garlic pepper is lovely - I just buy the Schwartz one - brilliant for Asian inspired dishes as well. I'm excited about the tracker, because it has sleep monitor as well. It's just a cheap one that I got on Groupon- will see how I get on with it and may invest in a better one in the future if necessary.

D - giant couscous with roasted med veg and poached salmon.

Will have fat free Greek yogurt with hot choc sachet (2) and clementines for pudding.

Had a cheeky Lindt ball chocolate earlier (4)

Will have a snack in a bit - HEXB and HEXA toasty.

Total syns for the day: 6
Still have not come across ''giant'' cos cous yet....:rolleyes:
Hope you enjoy your tracker!
I am still fascinated/addicted to my Fitbit 9 months on ....!:D

I got mine in Sainsbury's, Denn. It's nice - find it a lot more filling than normal couscous.

Well, got up early, then went and stood outside work for nearly an hour... big boss turns up; It's next Sunday I'm down to work! Message got mixed up somewhere, but never mind, got in extra steps, pacing and waiting! And I can now go to zumba.

B - blueberries, raspberries and blackberries with fat free Greek yogurt. Half a melon, when I got home from waiting outside!

Not sure what's on the menu for the rest of the day; but will be aiming to keep syns low to counteract the pizza at the start of the week. I need to pick up some new work shoes at some point as well.

Oh no how annoying! Well done though for staying positive and thinking of it as an extra bit of body magic :)

Breakfast sounds yummy! Hope you have a good day / rest of the week to see a loss :) x

PS - bet the pizza was yummy though :) x

Thanks Lucie.

Made me laugh, once I'd defrosted! And meant that I had chance to go to Zumba, so all good really.

Just had a stroll around the shops - got myself some new work shoes and trainers to replace my everyday ones, which had developed a squeak and leak!

L - couscous and roasted veg. Proper corn (5.5) and HEXB of Alpen lights

D - veggie mince with pasta and a HEXA of cheese

YAY lol I'd love to go zumba or even clubbercise but atm I'm saving pennies and doing the lesley walks videos on youtube aswell as walking to work as and when I can and the weather permits and hopefully once I lose more can maybe think of upping my excercise :)

Sounds like a great lunch and dinner :) Nice one! xxxxxx

Rough meal planning for the week sorted - which always makes me feel much better for some reason, more in control. Also found this recipe and can't wait to try this at some point. http://inspiralized.com/2016/01/10/lemon-parmesan-zucchini-pasta-with-roasted-artichokes/ I think it would be easy enough to switch oil for Frylight (although I might use 1 tablespoon between the two of us for the "pasta") and could use the parmesan as a HEA. I adore Ali's recipes! So simple and always delicious

Back