T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Thanks Ruth - for now at least! I'm out at an all you can eat tonight, and will be having a few drinks. This is where we're going: http://www.zazabazaar.com/ Not really excited food-wise (big buffets aren't really my sort of thing...) but it will be lovely to spend some time with the girls from riding. Then meeting some friends afterwards as well.

Hello! Sorry have been AWOL- internet issues!
Sounds like you've had a busy week! Hope you had a nice time last night? I know what you mean about all you can eats- I think they can be really hit and miss. I like the ones where there are little stations making fresh batches of stuff or you can make your own concoctions!
Good to hear you're back in the game, and good luck with the dreaded Xmas shopping... X

Thanks Poppet! It was a lovely evening, lots of laughing and plenty of wine (oops) However, food wise, I was actually pretty good. Stuck mostly to Indian - no bread or pizza or anything. Some reasonably decent sushi. I did have a piece of chocolate tart for dessert - but I feel three plates at an all you can eat was reasonable. I was actually reasonably impressed with the quality of the food. When I went before, it was terrible. Only bad thing was the onion rings, but I literally had one bite and left the rest.

Sorry for the silence! Been a bit on again, off again; but then I expected that this week. It's been a little bit hectic, but a lot of fun! Main meals have probably been ok on the whole, just the bits in between that weren't too great. Today is going to be ok...

B - gingerbread baked oats (HEXB) with fresh fruit.

L - lasagna made with butternut squash rather than pasta. (HEXA of cheese - this may be slightly short a portion, but I've had so much cheese recently, it's not such an issue!)

D - TBC

Got in late from riding last night. Had an amazing jump lesson - sad that it's the last one of the year, but glad it went so well. Feeling a bit run down today, so a slow start. But the plan is to head up to uni if I feel better a bit later. Just got this pesky cough, although I'm kind of hoping the way I feel now is coming out as a proper cold and will be done with soon.

Thanks Jenny! Feeling much better after a dose of cold and flu tablets, and a quiet morning. Now at uni getting some more work done - actually feeling pretty positive about things. Dissertation is momentarily parked, as I have a January hand-in for my Work Based Learning portfolio. I'm hoping to get that finished and submitted next week, so I can enjoy Christmas and New Year without stressing about it.

Grabbed a pack of pop corn (4.5 syns) to keep me going. Syns will probably remain low today and tomorrow and minimize any damage done so far this week!

Well done TT on your 2lb off and over 21% of your body weight!:0clapper:

Good to hear you are recovering from your cold/flu:)

Thanks Mini - it's lovely to have got back to my 3 stone loss. This has been a really, really hard year or so.
WI tonight - not sure what the scales will show. And I don't really mind at the moment. I feel relatively in control, and doing what I can with plan. Working 8.45-4.45, not sure what today's shift will bring. Christmas Party season could mean a lot of prep! Or board meetings...We'll see!

B - porridge (HEXB) with Peanut Hottie (4) and fresh apple

L - will pick up a salad on my way into work.

D - tuna pasta with HEXA of cheese.

Will add more syns in during the day.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas. I gained a pound last Thursday, which was no great surprise. I've also realised that January is looking like a bit of a write off at the moment! So busy; with our Christmas gift to ourselves being a weekend in Edinburgh; my sister's hen do and tying that in with a visit to my parents.... I won't be stopping! Main meal food has been on plan, but I haven't been strict with myself and there has been a lot of gin! Plan is to be back on it tomorrow, but that may not happen, as there is so much food in the house!

I cooked from the new SW Christmas book for our main meal yesterday. We had the Coronation prawn and mango cocktail to start, which was lovely. Then main was salmon en croux, but with spinach pesto, because I couldn't get any watercress!!

Back