Tabasgo or Tabasno? (Tabasco in soup)

Scribble

So I was reading what people on other VLCDs have done and a lot of them seem to have taken tabasco in the soups. I got a little tiny bottle of tabasco to try it, but when I google lipotrim and tabasco I see people saying it slows down the weight loss...

My weight loss is running at around 2/3 of a pound per day now and has been for a week or so (I cheered this morning when I saw my scales drop 0.8lb instead of the usual 0.6lb :))... That's me on target to be a little over 12 stone at the end of June when I want to stop. But I don't want to do anything that will screw up my weight loss.

Should I put some tabasco (or even some lo-salt) in my soup? The Tabasco bottle has no nutrition information on it, and salt is just sodium/potassium and chlorine and won't screw me up. Or should I keep going with the naked soups and grin and bear it?

Different people will tell you different things. I personally put spices in my soup and it never reduced the weight loss.....I mean with Tabasco you are putting such a small amount in.....as long as it doesn't contain carbs/sugar then I would think you'll be fine. Google tabasco and see what the ingredients are!

Everyone seems to have different opinions on putting spice in their soup! I always do it, and I like to think my weight loss is fine! tonight I used paprika, yum

Back