Table Table....Going out for dinner, help!!

Lainie10

Mini-Addict :)
Going out for dinner this evening with OH and our youthwork supervisor, having had a good weigh in this week I want to be as sensible as possible tonight. I have 18 points left for the day, and the options I've seen that I like on their menu are as follows:

Chilli con carne with basmati rice, sour cream and nachos
Quorn Chilli (same as above but Quorn lol - although I'm not really keen on quorn)
Chicken fajitas - strips pepper,onion and chicken breast in cajun spices, served with warm tortillas, guacamole,sour cream and cheddar cheese.
or there's pork,leek and bacon sausages and mash with gravy, peas and onion marmalade...

So hungry just thinking about it...lol.. will most likely be over points tonight, but as it's weigh in day can afford it a little..what one do people think will cause the least damage? xx

Sorry a bit late answering this as you would of already been out.But i would of thought the quorn chilli would of been the better choice. I am not a big fan of quorn but if its cooked well with lots of flavours etc then it can be a great low fat option. Hope you managed to keep on track and your weight loss was fine for that week x

Back