Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tablespoons on 810

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TrueBlueAngel, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I dont actually own a tablespoon and find myself guessing (wrongly) measurements. Can anyone give an equivalent (sp) measurement please? I was wondering about dessert spoons with this.
    Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TrueBlueAngel

TrueBlueAngel I WILL be thin!!

Start Weight:
    10st11.7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10.7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Noone know?? :(

4. determinator

determinator Banned

I think there are 2 desert spoons in a table spoon , so you would use 6 desert spoons of veg .. it is a little open to interpretation , no one knows if its level or heaped ... when do you measure spinach as raw and cooked are hugely different ...

5. Lola~Belle

Lola~Belle Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st13lb
    Current Weight:
    21st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    5:2 plus calorie counting
    1 tablespoon = 15ml. So you could use 3 teaspoons instead.

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    So that would make 9 teaspoons for 810. Hope you have 9 teaspoons? :D

KD imagines TrueBlueAngel lining up 9 teaspoons and trying to balance a small piece of broccoli on each one

I'd go for a big handful of salad, or imagine a medium/largish handful of broccoli or spinach. Don't think I'd want to get my hands in the spinach to scoop it out :D, but just a 'sensible' amount...by eye if you don't have a tablespoon. Should be fine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.