*Tackling Tuesday 100% - Hour By Hour*

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Good morning everyone,

I hope everyone is feeling positive today - I am in the 'mode' for 100% no nibbling/picking/blipping :eek::eek::eek:

I have started the morning off with a warm choc tetra and I've had 75cl of water - which brings me to a question. How many 75cl bottles should I drink? I usually have a litre bottle, but it got lost, so I picked up an evian bottle that is 75cl, but no clue how many to have for my 3 litres!!! :giggle:

Have a great day everyone! :D

Big Hugs x x x

hehe
four 75ml bottles is 3 litres

I prefer the 75ml as they are not so big and literally walk around with mine. Around the office and the home carrying a water bottle as if I'm off on a trek!

hehe

I prefer the 75ml as they are not so big and literally walk around with mine. Around the office and the home carrying a water bottle as if I'm off on a trek!

That's fab hun, thanks for that :D
You're right it is a handy size to carry around, and doesn't seem as daunting as 1 litre bottles! ;)

I've noticed you on this forum for a week or so, you're new :) WELCOME :D:D:D How are you finding CD? Are you doing ss? (sorry for all the questions - I like getting to know people/friends on here!)

Big Hugs x x x

Morning Emma and likealobster. Likealoster well DONE on your first weigh in! Are you chuffed?

Morning All !

Emma, I also use the 75cl evian bottle too so thanks for asking how many in a day ! I always fall well short of that (oops).

A friend is coming over to use my scales this morning, she fell off the wagon again ! We used to do WW together and she would cheat all the time..........I have told hr about CD but to be honest I don't think she could do it, despite me trying to encourage her. When we started (Me on CD - her on Celeb Slim) I was 14. 12 and she was 13.7.

Now I am 12.12 (by scales this morning) and she is still around 13.7 due to going down a few pounds, then up, down, up, down.

I wish she could stick to a diet as I know she is so unhappy.

Then off to the library to join the summer big read, we do this every year with the kids and they get points for books read, certificates and things and really enjoy all the activities at our library.

Getting nervous for Friday after a month off work (eek), it seems so strange that I have been off for so long, and nervous as I am going to be about 2 stone lighter............

Anyways best get dressed, my days of lie in's and sitting in my dressing gown are almost over (booooooooooooo).

Hope everyone has a wonderful day !

hehe

:rotflmao: that really did make me laugh likealobster!!!

i have done 1.5l already today! think it's guilt because i ate a kebab last night and ruined what could have been my first 100% day. oh well, today will be the first instead!!! x

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNING!
I cannot believe the amount of rain here. It's not fair!

Should be working but it is blatently obvious that i'm not. downside of working for ones self. Good job DH is working least one of us is lol. I never want to do anything on rainy days like this.

Got my choco minty on the go and MUST MUST MUST drink 4 liters of water. I have 1ltr volvic bottle I keep refilling. Thing I I forget how many I have drunk throughout the day. hmmm :-| you'd think I would have divsed some plan on keeping track of that after 14 weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Emma naughty you for not reading letter properly. I have done the same, also turned up for school when there was an inset day DD was not pleased as she had to come into work with me.....!

Oooo this is a busy one! Feel like I want to reply to everyone..........!

So hello all! I am quite new I am starting my second week today.(except I did 10 days in February then stopped, I have lots of things I can blame it on but I guess I just didn't have the resolve at the time.) I am doing SS and am enjoying it so far. I love that all the thinking is done for me and I just follow the rules!

I am really chuffed with my 13lbs of course but like you Guru I can't help but think 'damn that other lb!! IT COULD HAVE BEEN A STONE!' however I know if I'd got a full stone off I would have said, 'just one more lb and I would have been in the stone below!' basically I am a idiot.

Gem can I just say that, well I going to sound like a stalker here because I feel I know quite a lot about you and we have never spoken, but I guess that is the danger of forums! I remember when I was first on here in February, I think you must have just about reached goal because I remember seeing you photos and being so impressed by and jealous of how fab you look! It is more difficult the second(or more) time around and I was gutted to hear you came off last night but just look at how far you have come! It is clear you can do it and I'm sure you will find your feet again very soon. I really hope you feel comfortable with yourself for uni start, and that doesn't have to mean being at your lightest! GOOD LUCK!!

Oh god yeah Emma about Dianette, I am on them to regulate my hormones because of PCOS so very weird you were told they have been withdrawn! :S

Morning everyone!!

I've realised today what a difference being 100% makes to this diet! I haven't had a WI in a bit over a week, and in that week I'd lost 1lb plus .something. That's all, after 6lbs and 4lbs, really not good! But I'd been skipping, a lot. Some days I'd have 1 CD meal, sometimes none. And I think I was basically just holding on to everything, my body was in starvation mode. But actually, I just really really wasn't hungry!

Anyway, the last 3 days I've made sure that I had all of my shakes... though actually, I think I forgot one last night, whoops!! Anyway, so in that time I've dropped 3lbs! Just nother 3lbs and I'm in the next weight bracket. Ok 16st 13lbs isn't something I'm happy with, but it'll be the next stone down, and exactly 3st off. And it's sure as hell better than the 19st 13lbs I started at!

So that's my goal, 16st 13lbs or less by next WI which will be at some point this week. Either when I can sort getting to my CDC or if I can't, she'll come to me on Saturday.

Got a BBQ later for my nieces birthday. I'm obviously going to eat, I'm on the 1000 plan so I can. Just need to be sensible. A piece of chicken, and some salad. Should do me fine! And stay away from pudding! I nearly had to make her birthday cake, all that chocolate... I'm glad I didn't! Has got a normal cake from ASDA with her photo printed on it, a lot easier to resist!

So here's to a good day all round for all of us hopefully!

Gem can I just say that, well I going to sound like a stalker here because I feel I know quite a lot about you and we have never spoken, but I guess that is the danger of forums! I remember when I was first on here in February, I think you must have just about reached goal because I remember seeing you photos and being so impressed by and jealous of how fab you look! It is more difficult the second(or more) time around and I was gutted to hear you came off last night but just look at how far you have come! It is clear you can do it and I'm sure you will find your feet again very soon. I really hope you feel comfortable with yourself for uni start, and that doesn't have to mean being at your lightest! GOOD LUCK!!

Aww thanks hun! That made me smile. I wasn't at goal before. I got to 14st 11lbs and then buggered it up. Basically I felt good and the urgency to lose weight just wasn't there anymore so I started to pick and then picking became binging...3st later I am back at the 4st lost mark. Still proud to have kept that much off though!!!

The stalker comment made me laugh! I have been following you about on the forums this week because you remind me of me when I started and I wanted to see how you were getting on :eek:

I'm doing really well today. 1.5l down and one tetra. I am so determined this time to stick to it and I just know I will. Please remind me that I have said this tonight hehe!!! It's the evenings that get me. I can be SS all day, but I get to the evenings and takeaways are calling! Luckily I am skint and my OH is working nights so the temptation is not there!!! Early to bed for me for the next 3 nights to make sure I get into ketosis!!! x

Last edited:
I am really chuffed with my 13lbs of course but like you Guru I can't help but think 'damn that other lb!! IT COULD HAVE BEEN A STONE!' however I know if I'd got a full stone off I would have said, 'just one more lb and I would have been in the stone below!' basically I am a idiot.

I get that completely! I was disappointed and then thought "it's 13lbs!" I've never lost that much in one week before. Even on LL my first week was 8lbs. It is amazing - where did it all go eh? Stick at it. We have a similar amount to lose so we can help each other through it :)

Well I think early nights are a good idea. My OH won't let me go to bed early though, he's a bit like a little puppy if I try and do something in a different room to him (yes even sleep) he just yaps at me until I stop doing it! Luckily though I get to hog the laptop so I can distract myself with this forum if I hear food calling. I live on this newly built complex and they have restaurants that I can see AND SMELL from my windows so sometimes I really do need the distraction!

Also I know it is a normal side effect but MY BREATH STINKS!!:yuk:

Got to get myself motivated for some cardio exercise on wii fitness coach! It's funny some days I'm bursting to get active, others days I'm just a lazy bones. But I must, must, must get on the ball this week.

I'm away from Friday until Tuesday, so know that I wont be doing any exercise (visiting in laws, and would die if they saw me doing my lunges!!!! LOL :) ) So really must step to it :)

good morning all! i'm having an ok day. weigh in tomorrow and i am desperate to be in the 12's, so keeping everything crossed. then onto ss+ for a couple of weeks, which i am looking forward to. really hope good losses continue while moving up the plans.

off to the races on saturday, so looking forward to getting all dressed up for the first time in about a million years! have no idea what to wear though. my mum is buying me a leather jacket as a present for reaching my goal, which of these 2 do you all prefer!
Oasis Leather| BLACK Pintuck detail bomber | Womens Fashion Clothing | Oasis Stores UK

LEATHER HOODED BOMBER

dilemma!

other than that, am going to try to get through today as my boss goes on holiday tomorrow so it will be 2 weeks of bliss! can't wait. hope you all have a fab 100% day

Alright my depenable lover! I think the Oasis jacket. I like it in brown too. I really like the idea of a leather jacket with a hood but the theres something about that one that puts me off.

Oh and do you know that the Joy at Clarence Dock has ALL clothes AT LEAST 50% off ALL THE TIME!!?

oooh they are both nice eyeontheprize - I think I prefer the one from Warehouse though. It seems more feminine :)

Big HUgs x x x

I prefer the Oasis one!

i cant decide between the two! i might just let mum choose. i am leaning towards the warehouse one though.

Back