• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Taco trays - 2 syns each!

missy1978

Big Bird
I've been banging on about these for ages and thought they deserved their own thread ;)

I love tex mex and I was really missing fajitas and tacos until I found these!

http://www.discoveryfoods.co.uk/products/all/taco-trays.aspx

Taco trays are 2 syns each and you just fill them with whatever you fancy and eat. I have mine with veggie chilli, HEXA of cheese and a little quark or FF yogurt instead of sour cream. I normally have two trays and some spicy rice so you get a Mexican feast for 4 syns plus a HEX!

Who's tried 'em?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

• image-1027379592.jpg
    image-1027379592.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 406

AbFab

Thank you SO much! I adore Mexican food and used to have it regularly but haven't since starting SW because of the Syn value of fajitas and tacos. Can't wait to tuck into a couple of these - yay! :D

pyxiee

Oooh I will be looking out for those! I got the shell ones last time which I think are 4 syns each, but these look easier to eat. Tex Mex is my favourite food!

strawberryshortcake

Silver Member
Oohh I wish I'd seen this post yesterday. Had Chili and whilst my son and hubby where eating it with burrito wraps (which I love, love, love) I was eating it with rice out of a dish. I will most definitely try these the next time I make Chili. 2 syns each with 0 syn SW Chili sounds like the perfect meal!!!
Might make another one next week, can't wait to try them out!!!

Where can I get them????

missy1978

Big Bird
Oohh I wish I'd seen this post yesterday. Had Chili and whilst my son and hubby where eating it with burrito wraps (which I love, love, love) I was eating it with rice out of a dish. I will most definitely try these the next time I make Chili. 2 syns each with 0 syn SW Chili sounds like the perfect meal!!!
Might make another one next week, can't wait to try them out!!!

Where can I get them????

Any supermarket I guess? I get mine from sainsburys. :) x

strawberryshortcake

Silver Member
Still haven't had a look...going to look tonight when I'm out shopping! Will check Sainsbury's first!!!

strawberryshortcake

Silver Member
oooohhhhh, soooo much can't wait for tomorrow now!!!!! Is it bad that I'm sitting at my desk at work daydreaming of Chilli and Tacotrays????