Taco trays - 2 syns each!

missy1978

Big Bird
I've been banging on about these for ages and thought they deserved their own thread ;)

I love tex mex and I was really missing fajitas and tacos until I found these!

http://www.discoveryfoods.co.uk/products/all/taco-trays.aspx

Taco trays are 2 syns each and you just fill them with whatever you fancy and eat. I have mine with veggie chilli, HEXA of cheese and a little quark or FF yogurt instead of sour cream. I normally have two trays and some spicy rice so you get a Mexican feast for 4 syns plus a HEX!

Who's tried 'em?

Attachments

• image-1027379592.jpg
    image-1027379592.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 411
Thank you SO much! I adore Mexican food and used to have it regularly but haven't since starting SW because of the Syn value of fajitas and tacos. Can't wait to tuck into a couple of these - yay! :D

Oooh I will be looking out for those! I got the shell ones last time which I think are 4 syns each, but these look easier to eat. Tex Mex is my favourite food!

Oohh I wish I'd seen this post yesterday. Had Chili and whilst my son and hubby where eating it with burrito wraps (which I love, love, love) I was eating it with rice out of a dish. I will most definitely try these the next time I make Chili. 2 syns each with 0 syn SW Chili sounds like the perfect meal!!!
Might make another one next week, can't wait to try them out!!!

Where can I get them????

Oohh I wish I'd seen this post yesterday. Had Chili and whilst my son and hubby where eating it with burrito wraps (which I love, love, love) I was eating it with rice out of a dish. I will most definitely try these the next time I make Chili. 2 syns each with 0 syn SW Chili sounds like the perfect meal!!!
Might make another one next week, can't wait to try them out!!!

Where can I get them????

Any supermarket I guess? I get mine from sainsburys. :) x

Still haven't had a look...going to look tonight when I'm out shopping! Will check Sainsbury's first!!!

oooohhhhh, soooo much can't wait for tomorrow now!!!!! Is it bad that I'm sitting at my desk at work daydreaming of Chilli and Tacotrays????

Back