TAFFS REFEED DIARY

tafflass

Silver Member
DAY 1
breakfast - choc shake
lunch - choc shake
tea - 6oz grilled chicken,small salad of cucumber,toms and onion(hated lettuce for some reason)

wow! well thats day 1 of refeed over.
i was expecting to feel odd eating again but it felt as normal as before.
did get full up quite quickly and ended up giving charys some chicken.still feel very full now.think i'll take longer to eat next time to know the sign of being full earlier to avoid bloating or eating to much when i don't need it.
was nice to be eating with family again :D

Well done hun glad it was an enjoyable experience. Yeah go really slow so your body has time to tell you wen your full! Glad eating normally came back to you so quickly. xxxx Bet your kids really enjoyed seeing you eat again.

they did!
Morgan was so pleased,bless him.
had a big grin on his face and said he was glad i was eating again.
lets see how tomorrow goes now with 2 meals x

You will be grand hun! You made the correct decision definitely. So proud of you!

aww thank you :) x
well now i'm doing it you can learn from any mistakes or problems i have hun.fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for us both x

awwww.glad you enjoyed it. I remember my first night so well and I ate so slowly cause I wanted to savour every single bite.

Good idea though to get into the habit of chewing and chewing and chewing.....a habit us overeaters dont seem to do for some odd reason!!

Enjoy Day 2 and really nice to hear the family were chuffed too!!!!! Nice to feel part of the family in that area again - eh!

hey taff,, woop woop refeed lol..
glad you enjoyed your 1st meal hun, it does feel god to eat with the family again doesnt it... you look amazing in your pics hun well done xx

Glad you enjoyed it :) how has day 2 been? x

day 2
breakfast - choc shake
lunch - tuna with small salad of toms ,cucumber and a little lettuce with balsamic vinegar
tea - 5oz turkey steak with lemon juice and black pepper,brocolli and peas.

2 litres of plain water
1 small glass of diet dandilion and burdock pop(yum :)

today i really enjoyed my food.the turkey was lovely and i'd forgotten how much i like brocolli!
i'm really surprised how quickly i'm full up.
for some reason i had it in my head that i'd prob be hungry on the amount of food we can have but it is actually enough.
got a real shock when i weighed my turkey and there was loads of it.

looking forward to tomorrow.x

day 2
breakfast - choc shake
lunch - tuna with small salad of toms ,cucumber and a little lettuce with balsamic vinegar
tea - 5oz turkey steak with lemon juice and black pepper,brocolli and peas.

2 litres of plain water
1 small glass of diet dandilion and burdock pop(yum :)

today i really enjoyed my food.the turkey was lovely and i'd forgotten how much i like brocolli!
i'm really surprised how quickly i'm full up.
for some reason i had it in my head that i'd prob be hungry on the amount of food we can have but it is actually enough.
got a real shock when i weighed my turkey and there was loads of it.

looking forward to tomorrow.x

Delighted you enjoyed it hun! I Got all my fish and meat today. The mince was less than i expected for 4 ozs but turkey breast my god it was huge for 4ozs. Absolutely shocked me. I was expecting it to be like 8ozs.

Glad you liked brocolli im actually looking forward to that too even thou i was never exactly mad into it.

oh,i don't eat mince but yeah the turkey is a great size.
i actually think lipotrim are quite generous with the amount of meat and pots that we can have.

are you looking forward to refeed now?

oh,i don't eat mince but yeah the turkey is a great size.
i actually think lipotrim are quite generous with the amount of meat and pots that we can have.

are you looking forward to refeed now?

Yeah i went clothes shopping and finally realised how much ive lost so i feel much better now. Also got alot of food stuff ive been trying to find for ages today so dat puts my mind at ease all i need to get now is the fresh fruit and veg. I bought turkey mince, extra lean mince and quorn mince all to try. Dont know if ill like any but gonna try everything once.

Its amazing how it just clicks that your ready isnt it??

day 3
breakfast - choc shake
lunch - 5oz tuna with red onion,toms,cucumber,red pepper and lettuce.
tea -will be- 4.5oz turkey steak marinated in vff natural yogurt,lemon juice and tandoori spice cooked on george foreman,8oz jacket pot cut into chips and dry cooked in oven ,brocolli,peas.

well day 3 is going great!
really enjoying my food.think i'm getting a thing for tuna and turkey though lol x
been busy today selling loads of homemade cakes and crumbles to make money for Charys' special needs school.was a christmas fayre so lots of lovely things to buy but i didn't even feel tempted to eat any.last year we bought loads of goodies to eat.
my friend makes the best rocky road in the world and i even resisted that!
can't wait to have my spud for tea.
thought i may have a prob introducing carbs(like a few ppl here do)but i'm looking forward to it.
it's lovely having spices and herbs etc and i find i can defo taste flavours alot more now.
i used to have to have loads of salt,pepper and vinegar on tuna but i thought i would taste it without first and thought it was lovely as it comes.

day 3
breakfast - choc shake
lunch - 5oz tuna with red onion,toms,cucumber,red pepper and lettuce.
tea -will be- 4.5oz turkey steak marinated in vff natural yogurt,lemon juice and tandoori spice cooked on george foreman,8oz jacket pot cut into chips and dry cooked in oven ,brocolli,peas.

well day 3 is going great!
really enjoying my food.think i'm getting a thing for tuna and turkey though lol x
been busy today selling loads of homemade cakes and crumbles to make money for Charys' special needs school.was a christmas fayre so lots of lovely things to buy but i didn't even feel tempted to eat any.last year we bought loads of goodies to eat.
my friend makes the best rocky road in the world and i even resisted that!
can't wait to have my spud for tea.
thought i may have a prob introducing carbs(like a few ppl here do)but i'm looking forward to it.
it's lovely having spices and herbs etc and i find i can defo taste flavours alot more now.
i used to have to have loads of salt,pepper and vinegar on tuna but i thought i would taste it without first and thought it was lovely as it comes.

Well done hun on not succumbing. Its so great to hear your not even tempted. I hope its like that for me. you are doing brilliantly and i hope you really enjoy your carbs remember carbs are very important and they come in all shapes and sizes so if one doesnt work there are a million alternatives to try out.

let us know how the potato goes i cant believe how big a 6oz potato is haha!

WOW!!!! :)
that was amazing!
the tandoori turkey was gorgeous.
was so nice having some chips too and i ate nearly everthing on my plate.
my spud was smaller than i thought,about 6oz,and i couldn't eat all of the chips but ate all the turkey and veg.

i just can't get over how good it all tasted x
it's the BIG day 4 tomoz and looking forward to that x

WOW!!!! :)
that was amazing!
the tandoori turkey was gorgeous.
was so nice having some chips too and i ate nearly everthing on my plate.
my spud was smaller than i thought,about 6oz,and i couldn't eat all of the chips but ate all the turkey and veg.

i just can't get over how good it all tasted x
it's the BIG day 4 tomoz and looking forward to that x

Oh hun dats brilliant so delighted you had a good experience with the carbs see nothing to be afraid of! Can't believe your goin onto day 4 2moro time flies. hows your energy???

Taff, your menus just are mouthwatering and I can really sense how much you are enjoying every morsel. Are you feeling a lot better in yourself now you are back on food? Lots of luck with the coming days.

yeah i'm feeling great now.
still not got 100% energy to sort the houses but getting there pretty quick.
gonna tackle it all head on from monday.

think my pharmacist is gonna have a shock i've done refeed this week as when i saw her for weigh in i was adamant i was sticking tfr out another 3 weeks.

it is nice eating again though i'm really looking forward to starting slimming world again to shift the last stone or 2.

been getting loads of compliments now and a few people i hadn't seen since losing weight didn't even speak to me today coz they didn't know it was me! i had to make the first move lol x

day 4
breakfast - choc shake
lunch - scrambled eggs(2 small eggs,splash skimmed milk,pepper)on 2 wholemeal toast.
tea - prawn curry(made from 4oz prawns,tin toms,onion,peppers,courgette,currypowder),4oz wholegrain rice.
snacks-small satsuma,banana custard mullerlight

well i must say that curry was amazing!kept some for tomorrow.
feel great now and i think and hope refeed is going as it should be.
had bread today for the first time and it was lovely.

Back