Taffy's Dukan Diary

B - omelette, beetroot,
L - turkey "sausages", flat mushroom,
T - steak, carrots, sprouts, spinach, pepper, flat mushroom, grilled tomato....yum yum
S - smoked mackerel

Had a good day so far today...
Omelette for breakfast and carvery minus the roasties and yorshire this time, for lunch (cabbage seems to have resolved my transit issues!). Oatbran galette and flavoured yoghurt for tea.
Had hypnotherapy today focussing on my weight loss and exercise goals and been for a long walk with the dog on my mission to increase my exercise. Now just need to tackle the water intake and keep on track over the long weekend away!

We are camping in Woolacombe! Not eaten much today - beetroot and crab sticks mid morning, then chicken and mushroom with prawn spring roll for tea. However .... I also had a tiny packet of onion rings and a little slice of hubbys pizza - both of which were not planned, but just needed something quick and I forgot I had cooked chicken handy in the coolbox. Grrr. Long walk on beach tonight - but not much water been drunk today. On the plus side, I have managed to avoid the alcohol I'd normally indulge in.

Hope u have a lovely time camping! Well done for abstaining from the alcohol, you can enjoy a clear head in the morning and hopefully some sunshine ;-) Have a great dukan bh weekend.

Back from camping and weighing in at 82.3kgs this morning (under the 13 stone mark again - yay!) Only a teeny loss but I didnt stick to plan entirely.... so am ok with that. Been and got some rhubarb, cottage cheese, ham and smoked salmon for today's PP day so I am well and truly back on track.

Taffy great holiday and a loss...what else do you want x

Woo hoo 81.8kgs today - another pound bites the dust..... Think I will have another PP day so I can enjoy some veggies at the weekend.

Salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast
Tuna steak and cottage cheese for lunch
Seafood for tea - crab, smoked salmon, prawns and crabsticks

Must eat my oatbran and drink my water today - been a bit hit and miss on that lately.

Taffy great loss whooop, you defo must make sure you have your oatbran and water x

Back