tail between legs !

letsgetlosing

am back after a 3 month absence and a 10lb gain! Weighed intoday and was gutted but not surprised. 28lb to lose hopefully by my holiday in May ;) good luck to all my fellow restarters!

Hi ya and welcome back!!

I have put on 9lbs just over christmas - well I went absent for 3 weeks through December, so I'm back too and gonna kick butt in January!

Best of luck x

10lb in 3 months, it could have been far worse.
I also need to lose about 28lb, and with all the support and inspiration on here I am sure I can do it

Have u got any tips or strategies that u think work for you?

All the best for 2012, you can do it!!

Xx

I think the increase was "contained " because I kept my meals strictly SW through the 3 months . It was the snacking on biscuits and the bottle of wine with dinner that caused the increase. So keep to 15 syns and keep meals 100% and the weight will come off. Have joined a gym this time as well, will see if that makes a difference this time , :) good luck all !

I have had a bit of a break too & am back with my head in the right place to shift the rest & hopefully get to target. I'm doing my official weigh in on Friday to see the damage but I'm feeling a lot better already being back on plan.

Back