Tail between my legs!

Indianprincess

Hi all. So here I am...a year later and heavier! I managed to lose 4 stone last year but fell off the wagon BIG TIME and now weigh more than when I started last year!
Soooo here I am on day one. Will be posting on here everyday to keep myself motivated as I have a holiday in September and hoping to lose as close to 5 stone as possible.
Wish me luck xxx

Hi and welcome back! I'm back too, struggling but determined to get there in the end. Good luck, you obviously know it works so time to get back on plan and see the results again:)

Hi all. So here I am...a year later and heavier! I managed to lose 4 stone last year but fell off the wagon BIG TIME and now weigh more than when I started last year!
Soooo here I am on day one. Will be posting on here everyday to keep myself motivated as I have a holiday in September and hoping to lose as close to 5 stone as possible.
Wish me luck xxx

Good for you for drawing a line in the sand and getting back on CD. Loads of us have done exactly the same as you, so don't beat yourself up! Making the decision to get back on CD is half the battle won already.

goodluck, i'm at the moment toying with slimming world and if that goes good will be getting in touch with my cd counsellor to start the p,an again, i'm in the same position as you.... why I let it happen I don't know.

but good luck and I hope you get to your goal.

Good luck and welcome back :)

Welcome back & Good Luck Xx

you can do it, lots of us are back again
good luck x

good luck! You can do it. DOnt feel too bad ... I think over the years the diets I have done, then out on weight again .... just make a decision that this is your last one!

Back