ProPoints Take 2!! Or is it 3?!!

Hello lady!! How's it going?? Xxx

Long time Nessa, hope your doing well

Hi Nessa,

I've just come home to WW after an unsuccessful flirtation with JUDDD and low carb. Was excited to see an 'old friend' in the diaries section. Are you there my lovely? It would be great to swap ideas again, not to mention the ball jokes! Ssssh - I said not to mention them!

Back with my head hung in shame. Time to stop scoffing and start losing!!
Going to go back to the WW pro points plan at home. It's what I know and what I love.
Planning recipes and menus throughout the week ready to shop on Thursday to start plan Friday morning.
Hope everyone is ok? Xxx

Going to go back to the WW pro points plan at home. It's what I know and what I love.
Planning recipes and menus throughout the week ready to shop on Thursday to start plan Friday morning.
Hope everyone is ok? Xxx

Helloooo! No need for the shame hun. Good to see you back. Look forward to more chats. I always did enjoy our little conversations about balls!

Hope everyone is ok? Xxx

So weird!! I post a very similar post in my diary!!

Hi! Missed u xxx

So pleased to see some of the old faces are still here you guys gave me so much support.
I will start a fresh diary on Friday when I re start I wonder if I will be breaking some sort of record for the number of food diaries started by one person lol
Hope you are both well xxx

Hehe. I'm not sure what the record is! - I have had a WW, a JUDDD and an Atkins one so far, and have now resurrected the WW one, although I am not actually pointing at the moment, but am eating to my TDEE calories to give my metabolism a kick up the ****. Will look for your new diary, or you could just resurrect an old one. Or were you thinking 'fresh start?'

So pleased to see some of the old faces are still here you guys gave me so much support.
I will start a fresh diary on Friday when I re start I wonder if I will be breaking some sort of record for the number of food diaries started by one person lol
Hope you are both well xxx

Find me. Am back on my ww one. I want to follow you! X

Well shopping ordered, being delivered tonight ready to start tomorrow! I'm excited about being back on plan but not looking forward to getting on the scales in the morning!!!

Good luck with your journey :)

Thankyou xxx

Just started a new diary over in the a LOT to lose section I can't copy a link because I'm on the app on my phone!!
Go in my profile and search my post!
Hope to see you all over there xx

Good luck babe!!! What's ur daisy called?

Good luck babe!!! What's ur daisy called?

If you click on my photo in the corner of this comment then scroll down to threads started by this user it's called "half my body weight to lose"

Back