Take 2 - start tomorrow!!!! Willpower needed!!!

Lisalu82

Hello guys/girls,

I did the Cambridge Diet last year and succesfully got to my goal weight, I kept it off for months but then had a few medical issues with my stomach/intestines etc and I have put some back on due to diet I had to follow for certain tests.

So as of tomorrow I am setting my goal once again, I know it's hard as I have done it. But this site keeps me sane, last time there was about 4 of us on here who helped each other through when no one else seems to understand.

So come on guys, lets get through this. Springs nearly here, then comes summer.

Hey Lisa I remember u xxxx how much u loosing???

It's day two for me x

Hey Lisa! Welcome back I remember you from last year! How have you been Hun? You looking forward to getting going again? I know I would have failed a longggg time ago if it wasn't for this fabulous place :D

I need to lose between half a stone and a stone so not much, but have had to delay start until Tuesday as its my sons birthday tomorrow and my husbands away so couldn't really take him out for dinner and not eat!!
so Tuesday ladies I will be back on SS!!!

Have a lot of stress at the mo so worried about falling off the wagon. But I need to do this for me as I feel really frumpy and not good about myself.

To cut a long story short I dropped to 7st 13lb (which is ridiculous ) due to being told (by a nutritionist) that I was allergic to wheat/dairy/eggs/yeast and corn. So I pretty much lived off fish/chicken and veg. I got quite poorly being that thin, so after the tests the doctors gave me which I needed to eat everything and a lot of it for the results to be 100% correct. The doctors have now diagnosed IBS with a wheat intolerance, and I am now back in control of my diet!!

i can't wait to start and feel good about myself again.

How have all you ladies been?

Aww you'll lose that last bit of weight in no time! But in saying that ive got about the same as you to lose as I've managed to drop 7 stone 10lbs so my BMI is 24.8 but I need to the lose rest for my BMI to be 22.5 bang on in the healthy range! But for some reason the last stone I've lost all motivation... It doesn't help that I like the way I look too now as I've gone from a size 20/22 to a 12 (and even a 10 top in some shops!!)

I just love this way of eating sooo much that I'm panicking about eating a solid rather than packeted carb again which I know is crazy but I can't help it!

It's not long til Tuesday! Ooooh bet you can't wait! :D

Hey hun I remember that you were getting quite low weight wise when we were chatting last year so glad you have got it all sorted out and stuff.

Looking forward to having you on SS with me again chick xxxx :D

Roll on tomorrow!!! Can't wait to start!!! X x

Cool c u tomoz lol x

How ya doing missie???

Still there honey xx had a bar last night babe but still sticking to it how are you doing xx

Im starving xxx

Right, today is day 1!!

Sick of delaying it due to factors outside of my control, so today is the day!!!

whats your weigh in day ?

Hey chick it's fri morning and lost 4lbs last week xxx

Well done, I have delayed till tomorrow to start as my hubby is away for a couple of weeks from tonight so thought I would have a nice lunch with him then crack on tomorrow. Are you SS?

Well done, I have delayed till tomorrow to start as my hubby is away for a couple of weeks from tonight so thought I would have a nice lunch with him then crack on tomorrow. Are you SS?

Trying chick xxxx had a couple of slip ups xxx holiday on Sunday so that's my motivation xx

Missie where are you off to?? Somewhere warmer than this I hope! My hubby is currently on a plane to Oz so how jealous am I!!

god i would be sooo annoyed lool why is he off to oz? I so wanna move there!!

Im off to lanzarote xx

Back