take CD abroad?

broxi

ButtErFly
Hi anyone,
This is stupid of me but can you take CD food abroad? I am going on holidays to Madeira in under 2 weeks and wondering if they'll be problem with customs if I take the food packs and blender in my case. Does anyone know? Thanks x

When I was following LL i took a tupperware container full of packets & bars and my blender and no-one batted an eyelid - not so sure with the stricter rules now though as that was in 2003 - phaps call the airport & check?

I'm sure I read on here a while back that a woman's mother was stopped going through customs with her Lipotrim packs as she hadn't declared them or something but I've flown to England before with no problem at all and that was only a few months ago. As Fitz said maybe just ring the airline and check just to be on the safe side, you don't want to bring your packs with you and have them taken off you, they're dear enough as it is. HTH

I think you are fine with Europe & USA, though you may need to declare them, not sure. I know you cannot take them to Australia or New Zealand, as had to go there recently... rules are very strict there, but most other places should be fine. (Singapore let me bring bars in!)

xxx

Back