TAKE MY ADVICE _ DO NOT DO IT!

archantgirl

Hi,

last night I had to go to my wedding dress maker to fit our bridesmaid Helen, went all the way to Ely, from Norwich and he thought it would be a good idea to have a BBQ, well great, my CD pack got taken away and I was made to eat (not force fed, guilty fed as they had gone to so much trouble cooking for us and buying the food in) but that was not the problem, I thought I would have a little wine, went straight to the head and a whole bottle later, was as p****d as a f@rt. Felt good at the time, but when we got in at midnight last night, I was throwing up.......good thing I spose. But I had the most awful night, hot sweats, tummy pains, dizzy, sickness, rininging in my ears, just like a regular hangover but 100 times worse. I have been on the sofa all day, with my CD packs and water and sleeping. I just want to warn anyone out there, that if you even think for one minute to have a drink, don't do it, it is never worth the suffereing the day after just for a couple of hours of fun. I know this now. I feel like I have let myself down and my CDC down, and the shame is, I am in the zone to do this. I felt guilty for my friends going to that trouble.

100% on ss today (couldn't eat if I wasn't on the diet anyway) and I hope I can rescue myself. I can't take it back, so I have to move on.:break_diet:

Oh dear ~ a little unfair of your friends to guilt trip you. Went out myself friday nite and was really tempted to have a glass or two ~ soooooo glad I didn't.

You're doing the right thing by getting straight back into SS, make sure you drink even more water than you perhaps would normally do ~ help flush all those toxins out of your body.

Hopefully after a good nights sleep you'll feel so much better :)

100% on ss today (couldn't eat if I wasn't on the diet anyway) and I hope I can rescue myself. I can't take it back, so I have to move on.

Poor you:hug99:

As domino has said drink plenty of water and move on...

Hope your feeling better soon.

Love Mini xxx

Oh jesus, thanks for the advice Janice. I have a bbq next saturday, little warey now!

Keep downing that water, hope you're feeling better in no time xx

eek not good, hope you feel better soon hun :hug99:
and shame on your friends for laying a guilt trip on you :mad:

Thanks everyone. Mt CDC is Icemoose & his wife, so I fear I may get a ticking off! Only in a nice way mind! On a lighter note, I just heard some quacking from outside the front, went to the back door and I had an army of ducks quacking at me, I grabbed some bread and fed them. It was fab, I sat on my back door matt handfeeding ducks - what a great experience!

Back to me, I hope I can get back on track. I am sure I will, but the other thing, I have a hen night in 3 weeks and I don't know what to do, not after what I felt this morning!

Well done for getting straight back onto it, It was an experience that needed to be learnt Lol
Sending good cd vibes to you x x

Wow I'd love Icemoose to be my cdc! Lol x

Hi,

last night I had to go to my wedding dress maker to fit our bridesmaid Helen, went all the way to Ely, from Norwich and he thought it would be a good idea to have a BBQ, well great, my CD pack got taken away and I was made to eat (not force fed, guilty fed as they had gone to so much trouble cooking for us and buying the food in) but that was not the problem, I thought I would have a little wine, went straight to the head and a whole bottle later, was as p****d as a f@rt. Felt good at the time, but when we got in at midnight last night, I was throwing up.......good thing I spose. But I had the most awful night, hot sweats, tummy pains, dizzy, sickness, rininging in my ears, just like a regular hangover but 100 times worse. I have been on the sofa all day, with my CD packs and water and sleeping. I just want to warn anyone out there, that if you even think for one minute to have a drink, don't do it, it is never worth the suffereing the day after just for a couple of hours of fun. I know this now. I feel like I have let myself down and my CDC down, and the shame is, I am in the zone to do this. I felt guilty for my friends going to that trouble.

100% on ss today (couldn't eat if I wasn't on the diet anyway) and I hope I can rescue myself. I can't take it back, so I have to move on.:break_diet:

Morning m8eeee

Hope you are feeling a bit brighter and better!!

The chances are if you were sick then a lot of the carb and the calories never got absorbed anyway so the damage was probably not that bad at all.

It's all in the head now, just make sure you really glug the old water this week and steer clear of any nibbles as they will just make it tougher.

If you need anything give me/Jo a call

M.

Hiya hon,
I feel so guilty. I know I shouldn't, but I am so in the zone, why did I do it? I am so angry at myself. I know I can't change it, but, it still p****s me off to think I was doing so well.Oh well just over 2 weeks till the hen night, and although I will be eating, I will not be drinking, I can have fun without it. I spose they will all moan at me to drink. Going for a thai, I know it's not good but I cannot miss out on the hen night, it would not be the same! LOL

Thanks for the post Mike, I really appreciate it x

I can sympathise, I did something very similar a while back and boy was I ill.....
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Just keep glugging the water :)

K xxx

I have decided that I will eat the Thai meal on the Hen night and leave off the booze. I cannot wait until I have that Thai meal..... YUMMY!

with only two left to go to the hen night, finding it a complete sruggle to stick to SSIng, although I have not deviated since that awful BBQ, I feel weak & tired. I am stressed out to the hilt \nd not sure if I can carry on. I keep thinking about going out for the hen night and enjoying that thai meal.

Why not move onto 790 for a while as that is much easier and you'll still lose weight quickly and safely. Then you should up your calories a few days before the meal otherwise it might be a shock to go from very little to rich restaurant spiced food.

Mike

I have another problem, I get fitted for the wedding dress next week, and I am worried if I loose any more wight, the dress will hang on me. I don't know what to do. I did just leave you a message on the answer phone. I just do not know what to do for the best. x

If you are going for a final fitting then I agree you don't want to lose another stone or gain much. Therefore I would do 790 until the fitting and then stabilise for the next two weeks and work up the programmes, you might still lose a few pounds but not a dress size.

I will get Jo to give you a call when she has a gap, seems the world is coming today as got people coming in and out the front door like tesco!!

Mike

Bless your heart. I hope you are feeling better? I feel like I am being a right pain at the moment.

Not at all!! It's helping people through the tough times that means you can enjoy it more when they succeed!

Jo is going to call you in a bit as she just went past me and said she heard you.

Mike

Back