Take out food

fifty3

Hi guys, I got Chinese takeout a couple of days ago, thought it would comfort me after a 0.5 lb loss. However, I was so sick afterwards I was scared to leave the bathroom! Has anyone else had a similar experience? Needless to say I will not be eating Chinese takeout again!

I have had it a few times. Not very often though. I used to try different places to get Chinese but now I stick to the same place and I have always been fine with them. I think it would happen for a number or reasons though. For me if I am particularly stressed it can affect me or if I have a dramatic change in foods. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I love my Chinese treats from time to time. I do hope you have recovered. x

Hi guys, I got Chinese takeout a couple of days ago, thought it would comfort me after a 0.5 lb loss. However, I was so sick afterwards I was scared to leave the bathroom! Has anyone else had a similar experience? Needless to say I will not be eating Chinese takeout again!

Could just be your body not being used to oily things any more, like a shock to the system. Hope you're feeling better x

Is Chinese food is helpful for diet person ?

I'd say it's no more or less helpful than food from any country. Unless you plan to live on celery sticks for months on end, variety prevents boredom setting in and makes long term success more likely. The key is to choose dishes wisely :)

Back