Take part Supersize Vs Superskinny

debjk

If anyone is interested just saw it on Chanel 4 they are looking for new people for their next series :D I love this programme!!

Take Part

I'd so love to!! But always feel like the fat bird/bloke gets the harsher end of the stick hehe. xxx

I applied a couple of years ago, I never made it to the show. To be honest I found just filling in the application form a very emotional experience and quite upsetting :( You really are scrutinised and I don't think the show always handles underlying issues and especially with the larger people use shocking scare tactics

I don't think the show always handles underlying issues and especially with the larger people use shocking scare tactics

I agree. In the last series, there was an overweight man who had 'recovered' from bulimia. He most certainly hadn't recovered from bulimia. He'd just swapped it for binge eating and over eating. That episode made me so sad. :( I was anorexic and bulimic (seriously underweight) for quite a few years. I then started binge eating and everyone saw me as recovered because I was eating. I wasn't. I swapped starving and making myself sick for bingeing.

Back