Take pictures!!!

NikkiH

Likes to eat
I should really take my own advice and get on to this asap but pllleeeaassee - if you havent done so already - take a pic of your body now, next week, the week after and so on...

Its unbelievable motivation - particulary when you're finding it hard to see or notice a difference (cos there is one!!).

I was so annoyed with myself when I lost 7 stone before - that I didnt have any before and after pics - (I avoided camera completely when I was my biggest). I remember Mini asking me to post my pics on here and I didnt have any!!! :(, even if you dont ever want to share with anyone else - do it for your eyes only - will really remind you of how far you've came and what an achievement you've reached!!

I got my OH to take some piccies last week. And I have my original pics too in a file somewhere (I have lost 5 stone using other diets previously) - so when I've lost the weight I can look back and see how far I've come! x

I havent many photos of me at my heaviest. I was always the one taking the pics ;) but the one I do have, I look horrendous :( it sickens me, dont think I would be brave enough to post lol

Totally agree with you about the pics. Can be very motivating and well worth it.

Yuk the pic on here is me at my fattest and I was on a cruise we booked 18mths before Grrr I am so angry at myself and I hate all the photos which were took!

It was a photograph that pushed me to do something about my weight in the first place, there in full colour I was ashamed at my size.
That's the best 'before' shot I can think of!
My 'after' will be me with a healthy BMI in my wedding dress!!

Newb

Back