Take pictures!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by NikkiH, 19 May 2010 Social URL.

1. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    I should really take my own advice and get on to this asap but pllleeeaassee - if you havent done so already - take a pic of your body now, next week, the week after and so on...

Its unbelievable motivation - particulary when you're finding it hard to see or notice a difference (cos there is one!!).

I was so annoyed with myself when I lost 7 stone before - that I didnt have any before and after pics - (I avoided camera completely when I was my biggest). I remember Mini asking me to post my pics on here and I didnt have any!!! :(, even if you dont ever want to share with anyone else - do it for your eyes only - will really remind you of how far you've came and what an achievement you've reached!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    I got my OH to take some piccies last week. And I have my original pics too in a file somewhere (I have lost 5 stone using other diets previously) - so when I've lost the weight I can look back and see how far I've come! x

4. hez

hez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I havent many photos of me at my heaviest. I was always the one taking the pics ;) but the one I do have, I look horrendous :( it sickens me, dont think I would be brave enough to post lol

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Totally agree with you about the pics. Can be very motivating and well worth it.

6. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yuk the pic on here is me at my fattest and I was on a cruise we booked 18mths before Grrr I am so angry at myself and I hate all the photos which were took!

7. Newb

Newb Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.24%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It was a photograph that pushed me to do something about my weight in the first place, there in full colour I was ashamed at my size.
    That's the best 'before' shot I can think of!
    My 'after' will be me with a healthy BMI in my wedding dress!!

Newb

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.