Take that

clairex

Silver Member
are apparently making a big announcement this morning - they are expecting it to be that Robbie is re-joining and they are going on tour!

This actually does excite me quite a bit :) Take that were the first boys i ever loved :')! hahaa

Well in other news Foo Fighters are putting on shows at MK Bowl in Summer - arrrgh!!!

I also already have my Kylie tickets so not sure i can squeeze TT in to be honest!!! :D

x

Yeesh. I mean i love them, but would it of killed them at like 50quid a ticket? they will still get an absolute killing! Its a shame really, tickets to go see singers/comedians etc seems to have sky rocketed in the last few years.

I will prob still go though :D haha xxxx

i know loads of people will want to go - but it does seem loads!!!

i think i am going to give it a miss! x

I paid £50 for my ticket on their last tour, it was an amazing night! i do think £85 is harsh though!!

I reckon its going to be a sell out with in record time anyway, so everyone's going to try & get tickets especially the touts!

Yeah, I know loads who will go, but I also know loads like me who aren't happy with the prices, or the fact that it's turning into the "Robbie and his back-up band" show. I thought him going back would be a good thing, maybe not!:(

Totally agree... I actually never have understood why the hell they took him back

ooooh i am defo havin my laptop ready for 845 am to try n get tickets!!! arghhh sooo excited x

A friend of mine got on the priority mailing list so has already got tickets for us for Wembley. Seriously excited!! Cost £95 so I hope it's worth it!

Back