Take That

Mrs Z

Gold Member
I'm so excited - kind of like being a child again.

I'm going to see them tonight at Sunderland and have just found out that we don't have The Saturday's as support - we get James Morrison - bonus!

I have read loads of reports about Robbie making an appearance but I'm not sure if it's true of not.

Woo Hoo - roll on 9pm

Hi Mrs Z
I hope you had a fantastic time last night . Was Robbie there I think he has a great voice . Take care .
MARGARET XX
I forgot to say my sister lives in Sunderland .

Last edited:
Hope you have a fab time! I'm off to see them on Wednesday at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.

There's a piece in today's Sun about the full dress rehearsal they did at Sunderland, and the play list. Got a fab review!

Have a good night x

It was absolutely brilliant.

The stage show was fantastic - they were fantastic - the whole thing was, well . . . . fantastic.

Some of it was really funny, some bits were stunning and some made you feel like it was 20 years ago.

Robbie didn't make an appearance but to be honest by the end of the show I was thinking "I hope he doesn't turn up". I felt like they had proven themselves and were brilliant - If Robbie had turned up it would have been like "we have done our bit and now here is the star attraction to take all the credit".

We had James Morrison and Gary Go supporting - James Morrison was great!

They are in Sunderland again tonight.

I'm off to the Ricoh tonight. The Script are supporting them.

I'm off to the Ricoh tonight. The Script are supporting them.

You will have a fantastic time.

I am off to see Oasis tonight at Stadium of light, again. It is Kasabian, The Enemy and Reverend & the makers tonight - I'm really looking forward to it. Leaving now.

Hope you had a fab time and enjoyed Take That as much as I did - watch out for the elephant and the 50 foot Ring Master - really!

Highlight of the night however, Mark Owen on (nearly) his unicycle and.... well.... what follows with Gary Barlow!

Enjoy x

I went to see them at Sunderland last saturday 6/6/09.. :D

I have seen them 5 times, yes I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Take That, Been a Huge Fan since Day 1, got every single CD, Album & DVD ever brought out, pmsl. How sad do I sound?? ;)

This concert is the best I have seen, They are just Fantastic, the show is amazing, I cry everytime I see my Boys, I just get so excited & emotional.. :rolleyes:

The next day I had a sore throat from screaming & tight calf muscles from jumping up & down like a complete loon.. lol..

All you who are going to see the show, it will be in your heads for days to come, I cant wait for the DVD to come out!!

Today this could be the Greatest Day of Our Lives!! Whooooo Hooooooo!!!! :D

Only about as sad as me.

I could not stop laughing when GB came out on the trike! I really thought I was going to wet myself I was laughing that much.

Keith Loved that part of the show, it was soooo funny.. :D
Its coz he still has a bad back isnt it from his climb.. Poor Baby.. It so worked though, I am on FB if ya wanna see my pics. xx

Hi
I hated the way the press and other people use to make a laugh of Gary Barlow years ago he is a good fella .
MARGARET XX

Back