Takeaway hell

nicb

Well nearly caved in last night family eating chinese but I didn't so just been to tesco bought work pants in 14 size glad I didn't munch anything last night ! Roll on size 12!!!!

you can do it! I've been in that situation too, ordered and picked it up too! Just keep thinking of those pants :D

well done for resisting! Takeaways are banned in my house at the moment, not too bad as my hub s also trying to lose a few pounds, but even find myself wanting to punch him in the face for eating his chicken salad in front of me lol!

Well done! i have to say it's the evening's i find hardest! my hubby had pizza & chips the other night (with the kids) while I had my hot chocolate shake! it is so so hard! but we just have to think about when we are the size we want to be, we can have takeaway on occasions as treats as long as we are good the majority of the time! i'm sure size 12 pants would feel much better than chinese in the long run!!! xxx

Hi Chub, hows it going now? We started the same date and hopefully can stick this out. Day 6 and feel bit better about it today, but evenings are really hard, as you have said when the kids and hubs eating, oohhhh the lovely smells etc lol. I am sure by what i have seen on this site that you will easily be 2 stones lighter by the family wedding, good luck x

Hey dizzy - it's mad - we actually started teh very same say and there is only an lb between us in weight lol
i'm doing ok thank you, i'm at work again today, and i'm finding that i'm enjoying drinking sparkling (unflavoured) water! my tongue is quite dry - feels awful and i'm paranoid with customers that my breath stinks! someone once told me to find out if your breath smells lick the inside of your wrist, wait a min and smell - so i did it yesterday and it smelt like manure lol
i am a very impatient person, and just wish these few weeks would pass really really fast! i've been looking at the end of everyones signitures, and it seems possible to do the 2 stone in that time, but,knowing me, the diet won't work or something - trust me, if something won't work= it'll be for me lol
are you on facebook?!

lol, sounds familiar except its me who doesnt work really, I think any diet I have tried has for a time worked, then I am too tempted with a few glasses of wine, then I give up, so its me thats broken and not the diets, I am a WW person really, and in the past have taken it off time and time again with them, but as with us "eaters" I have out it back on and more, was hoping that lipotrim will give me a fast track to thin and maybe this time I will be able to appreciate what i have achieved and stay there, time will tell, as havent made it through week one as yet!
All going ok for me but having type 2 diabetes doesnt help as have to monitor myself really strictly and if my blood sugars drop below a certain point I will have to come off the shakes and eat ( at the end of the day my kids want an alive mum whether fat or thin lol ), had a low point last night and thought this may have to happen but managed to fight through it, going to try and have my evening shake later today and see if that helps.
I think you will easily do this, but I wont lie, the thought of eating food is still consuming my every thought lol. Buyt felt this morning that I have managed to break the back of week one, which truth be known I didnt think I would get through!
Am on FB yes but only my hubs and kids know I am doing this, silly I know, but as I said to my hubs If i fail I fail I dont need an audience of I told you so's.
Add me if you like though, Bev Mullins, and lets both have a good day, one day at a time xx

lol, sounds familiar except its me who doesnt work really, I think any diet I have tried has for a time worked, then I am too tempted with a few glasses of wine, then I give up, so its me thats broken and not the diets, I am a WW person really, and in the past have taken it off time and time again with them, but as with us "eaters" I have out it back on and more, was hoping that lipotrim will give me a fast track to thin and maybe this time I will be able to appreciate what i have achieved and stay there, time will tell, as havent made it through week one as yet!
All going ok for me but having type 2 diabetes doesnt help as have to monitor myself really strictly and if my blood sugars drop below a certain point I will have to come off the shakes and eat ( at the end of the day my kids want an alive mum whether fat or thin lol ), had a low point last night and thought this may have to happen but managed to fight through it, going to try and have my evening shake later today and see if that helps.
I think you will easily do this, but I wont lie, the thought of eating food is still consuming my every thought lol. Buyt felt this morning that I have managed to break the back of week one, which truth be known I didnt think I would get through!
Am on FB yes but only my hubs and kids know I am doing this, silly I know, but as I said to my hubs If i fail I fail I dont need an audience of I told you so's.
Add me if you like though, Bev Mullins, and lets both have a good day, one day at a time xx

lol that's so funny - only my dh and kiddies know i'm doing this too! i was at a friends the other day, and she offered me tea and thankfully she had green tea so i told her i'd have that as i'm "watching my weight" i guess, like you, i don't want everyone to know - i'm sure a lot of peopel would tell me it's dangerous/i'd put on the weight too fast/dont' need to loose it etc - also - i'm really hoping that i'll do it for teh wedding, and surprise all my family (the wedding is in the uk and io'm in ireland so they won't see me till the night before) lol

lol that's so funny - only my dh and kiddies know i'm doing this too! i was at a friends the other day, and she offered me tea and thankfully she had green tea so i told her i'd have that as i'm "watching my weight" i guess, like you, i don't want everyone to know - i'm sure a lot of peopel would tell me it's dangerous/i'd put on the weight too fast/dont' need to loose it etc - also - i'm really hoping that i'll do it for teh wedding, and surprise all my family (the wedding is in the uk and io'm in ireland so they won't see me till the night before) lol

Thats a great idea, hope you get there and get to really surprise everyone, that way you are proof that it can work! Its the gain of weight after than does worry me but as pointed out by lots of people ( which makes total sense when i really think about it) how many of us have been on a different diet? taken months, even years to get the weight off? and still I am here, at the heaviest I have ever been. So yes I do feel there will be a much bigger adjustment period with this one, trying to get the right balance in the end, but to lose it in say 6 months rather than 2 years, I am in, and going t try my best. Then if it does go back on the it isnt lipotrims fault, it will be my own for just going back to old habits.
We can do this Chub!!!!!!!!!

so true - it's like with any diet - regardless of how we loose weight - if we go back the way we were before - which in my case would be AT LEAST 3 take aways per week, white toast smothered wtih butter & marmite x2 slices for breakfast, white bread sandwhich, chrisps for lunch, ridiculously huge supper, not to mention tea and biscuits (the chocolatier the better) when the kids are in bed - plus - i have to go to my grandfather everynight to cook supper/get stuff ready for bed/leave out tabs etc - he ALWAYS gives me a coupld of drinks either baileys on ice or sherry - of course wtih a couple of squares of choc, i'm also very partial to ben & jerrys cookie dough icecream......
ok, now my tunmmy is rumbling i'll have to have my choc shake for lunch now lol
but you get my drift, i may be blonde, but not silly - it wouldn't take long to put all the weight back on (if i ever do manage to loose it lol) if i went back to my old habits!!!
oh, tehre are a load of bev mullins on fb, which pic is yours lol

lol All of the above I understand, and I really have missed the social side of my life, even though we may only have a few glasses of booze once a week I looked forward to that and sat here on a Saturday I am really missing not having plans, my hubs has just txted me from Tescos to ask if there was anything else I needed, my reply was "Yes, cheese, crusty bread, 2 bottles of wine and 20 cigs ( which I also gave up a while ago), his reply " we can if you want", bless him, he doesnt know whether to help me diet or help me give in!

Re FB not sure what you can see, if you can see the new timeline thingy then my main picture is our Bichon Frise, and then the profile pic is me, dark hair, would it be easier for me to find you?

I've just started my 5th week the last 4 weeks have flew by. I to have to cook dinner for my hubby and daughter but I've found since starting this diet I enjoy cooking for them were as before I didn't. I think this diet is made for me I've had no cravings or anything only regret I have is I wish I knew bout this diet years ago then I wouldn't of got to 21 stone. Sorry to butt into your convo.

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs Week 4: -7lbs

PLEASE remember absolutely NO food talk allowed in the 100% section

Thread moved due to food references

I've just started my 5th week the last 4 weeks have flew by. I to have to cook dinner for my hubby and daughter but I've found since starting this diet I enjoy cooking for them were as before I didn't. I think this diet is made for me I've had no cravings or anything only regret I have is I wish I knew bout this diet years ago then I wouldn't of got to 21 stone. Sorry to butt into your convo.

Hiya, No, you are not butting in, its great to hear from anyone to keep us sane ! you are doing so well, have you managed to stick to it 100%? I am too easily swayed off course, always been the way, hence being over weight now.

PLEASE remember absolutely NO food talk allowed in the 100% section

Thread moved due to food references

opps sorry had no idea!

Yes I've kept 100% for 30 days today. I'm not craving any food and when I smell fatty food it makes me feel queasy. I'm glad I've taken to this diet as I've 10 stone to lose in total 2 down 8 to go lol

Yes I've kept 100% for 30 days today. I'm not craving any food and when I smell fatty food it makes me feel queasy. I'm glad I've taken to this diet as I've 10 stone to lose in total 2 down 8 to go lol

you have made an excellent start and well done for 100% for that long, I have to look at it day by day and not about how much time I need to do this for, if i did i would go crazy and give up now lol. I congratulate myself for getting through each day as finding it very hard still x

You will get there Dizzy just stick at it! I don't know how long I'm going to be on it for I've set myself little goals my first goal is to get to 18 stone and I'm 13.5lbs away from it.

Back