Takeaways! Help!

Hawkesy2410

Silver Member
If people have ever had a plain margherita 10 inch how would you syn this?
It's pretty much impossible cos all takeaways have different thickness of base and a little or a lot of cheese!
I might add however that the one I have aye tonight was thin crust and little cheese but delicious all the same! :(

im having a girls night in on friday - and everyone is getting a takeaway. have resisted for 6 weeks, however i fear i may need to cave in, i can taste it already. haha have banked my syns this week, i wont go OTT, but i cant wait to eat it!

Ooo what are they getting?

How many syns have you saved? I think you deserve a treat after 6 weeks!

Just don't go for the fullest of fat option but don't just get a salad! Get what takes ya fancy but have some salad with it :) and just enjoy!

I can't deprive myself completely or ill go on a binge for several days!! I have such a greed issue rather than an appetite :p xx

Just for future reference, pizza is probably one of the worst takeaways you can get, SW wise. On average, a slice of takeaway pizza is 20 Syns...that's one slice!!

If I fancy pizza, I make my own which work out at 5.5 Syns each! I use a Weight Watchers tortilla wrap as a base, spread it with tomato puree, top with whatever pizza toppings you like and then your HExA of cheese. Some people also use those Warburtons Squarish Wraps as a base, which are 8 Syns each. Works out at a lot less Syns than a takeaway version, and served with SW chips and salad you've got a really tasty, filling meal :)

Ooo blooming heck! I'm gonna completely write that off then ha!!

They sound lovely :) so the ones you use do you just have one of those and syn it and then count the low low for the topping as your healthy a?

See I love milk I have skimmed everyday in tea! But I'm sure if I knew I was having a pizza I'd be happy without it for a day :p

I wanna try your Parmo so bad I've saved the recipe but my oven has gone and conked out!! So ill not be able to try it :( ill have to borrow a friends haha! Look delicious!! Xxx

Ooo blooming heck! I'm gonna completely write that off then ha!!

They sound lovely :) so the ones you use do you just have one of those and syn it and then count the low low for the topping as your healthy a?

See I love milk I have skimmed everyday in tea! But I'm sure if I knew I was having a pizza I'd be happy without it for a day :p

I wanna try your Parmo so bad I've saved the recipe but my oven has gone and conked out!! So ill not be able to try it :( ill have to borrow a friends haha! Look delicious!! Xxx

Parmo for tea for me tonight, I can't wait! I'm seriously hooked on it, have had it loads of times in the last couple of weeks.

I do Red / Green days, where you get two lots of Healthy Extra's each day. If you did either of those, then you could have your milk and the cheese.

If you've never done Red / Green days, all the info you need is in your pack. Basically, on red days meat is unlimited but any potato, pasta, rice, starchy veg, etc. needs to be Synned or counted as a Healthy Extra B choice. On green days, it's the opposite. You can eat unlimited potato, pasta, rice, quorn, starchy vegetables, etc. but all meat / fish needs to be Synned / counted as Healthy Extra B. It all sounds a lot more complicated than it is, but if you want to give it a try and have any questions, feel free to ask!

Alternatively, if you decided to just stick with Extra Easy, you could have your milk and then Syn your grated cheese. Obviously it would make the pizza more than 5.5 Syns that way, but it would still be a lot less than a takeaway pizza! :) xx

Parmo for tea for me tonight, I can't wait! I'm seriously hooked on it, have had it loads of times in the last couple of weeks.

I do Red / Green days, where you get two lots of Healthy Extra's each day. If you did either of those, then you could have your milk and the cheese.

If you've never done Red / Green days, all the info you need is in your pack. Basically, on red days meat is unlimited but any potato, pasta, rice, starchy veg, etc. needs to be Synned or counted as a Healthy Extra B choice. On green days, it's the opposite. You can eat unlimited potato, pasta, rice, quorn, starchy vegetables, etc. but all meat / fish needs to be Synned / counted as Healthy Extra B. It all sounds a lot more complicated than it is, but if you want to give it a try and have any questions, feel free to ask!

Alternatively, if you decided to just stick with Extra Easy, you could have your milk and then Syn your grated cheese. Obviously it would make the pizza more than 5.5 Syns that way, but it would still be a lot less than a takeaway pizza! :) xx

Love the idea of this veggie pizza on a green day.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back