Green Days taken a fall...........................................

Hey all.
Can someone please reassure me (or not) that i've not fallen off the wagon completely. Its the time of thed month for me and i get a terrible sweet tooth which i can't control! I've tried pre sw and failed in the past. Last night was particularly bad as i just got the chocolate craving that would not go away - so I treated myself to some chocloate. I've been having the occasional curly wurly for my choc fix over the past 4 weeks as recommended by a friend as it last longer as its chewy chocolate, but i really was not in the mood for that last night - so i had a wagon wheel instead ( and haven't they shrunk?!) I thoroughly enjoyed every last crumb, but feel terribly guilty today. I have since dared to look at the syn value of it and it is 8 syns so i should be ok..................shouldn't i????? I normally weigh myself on a monday but dare not get on the scales!!! i normally have between 4-8 syns on average but had nothing else with a syn value yesterday. i was trying to save my syns up for a chinese take awy at the weekend, but i've blown that now for this week for sure!! Anyway, i'm just after some much needed reasurance from someone - anyone.................please. :eek::cry::sigh:

Hun your within your syn value, so no.. theres no falling off the wagon!
Isnt it funny how panicy we get if we eat somthing a little different. You'v already said you have up to 8syns on average, so its no different to any other day!!
I know how you feel though! .. dont fret. You never fell off.. and you can still afford that takeaway if you carry on the good work.
That wagon wheel saved you an awful lot of potential danger!!! xxx

don't forget you can actually have up to 15 syns a day and still be on plan, so don't worry - and I'd still have that take-away if I were you!

Have I read this right you only ate 1 wagon wheel at 8 syns? You haven't blown anything as long as you don't dwell on it and say sod it. Keep using your 5-8 syns a day and get on those scales draw a line and enjoy the rest of your day.
Good luck x

Hey Fern.

thank you soooooooo much for that, you know how it is when you've worked so hard to get to where you are. And yes it makes sense now that i normally have about 8 syns per day in a couple of snacks - it just didn't feel right as it was 8 syns in one snack!!! I'm never really that bothered about chocolate, but my friend suggested that i have some syns as i gained 2lb in the beginning with having no syns for the first 2 weeks but have lost weight every week since i have introduced them, so I do try to have some each day now for that reason. I might still leave the weigh-in until wednesday now though! just to be sure!! LOL. Thanks again X

Im exactly the same.. Iv got some cadburys chocolate mousse in my fridge- Its 3syns a pot. I quite often have a cadburys highlights drink, with a dash of milk for 2.5syns..(0.5 for the milk) but because its somthing different.. i darn't eat it! LOL

:confused: How the mind works hey!!

ive ate 2 curly wurlys on my very first week most days which is 12 syns and made sure had syn free meals... lost 5lb that 1st week lol

i dont eat much chocolate bu had a sweet tooth attack on friday night and had a few little toffee crisp bites i have no idea how many syns are in them but i didnt worry cause i never used any sysns from wednesday or thursday or friday untill then

Cadburys chocolate mouse are only 3 syns?! really?!

Back