Taking a break from CD for a few weeks **food mentioned**

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
I'm taking a break from CD for a few weeks until placement is finished.

I'm just finding it too hard atm to balance CD, fitting in my morning pack, weighing out food, all the running about etc, so I have come to the decision to take a break from CD until placement is finished in 16 days. I'm also taking belting migraines so meals and times all off all over the place.

Then after those 16 days I'm back on as will be back at uni and after that hopefully a lighter placement.

So if I'm not about, I am off plan true, buts its a temp off plan.

Days have followed the rough plan below and its not hitting me too hard with any carb gain.

Morning - fruit eg melon
Lunch - low cal meal/soup and a yoghurt
Dinner - chicken/fish veggies

Nothing exciting but enough to get me through the next 16 days without any big struggles hopefully.

Oh my, no lexie! The place wont be the same.
Best of luck with your placement. After i had a break for several weeks i did really well when i came back. It was when i took my eye off the ball for the Take That concert that i couldnt get into it again.
Wishing you all the very best.
Mx

good luck with your plan lex! You are so close, you will come back renewed and raring to go and finish it off I bet.

I think you are being really sensible Lexie - planning ahead and making an informed decision - you'll be fine! xx

Agree with all the others Lexie and we will miss you dreadfully, cant wait for your return and you need to concentrate on this placement - knowing its a heavy ward dont think I could ss or ss+.

Come back soon and we can get to goal together
Love
Jess
xxx

I think you're making the best decision for you, not that you really need me to tell you that, sure you thought long and hard about it! I hope that it all works out for you off plan, and I'm sure you'll be fine with it!

Your sooooo close honey but think your making the right decision for you and your placement is so important too so give it a few weeks and youll be back with renewed vigour and determination, take care my dear xxx

Good Luck Lexie, keep us updated on how you go xxx

Hey Lexie........
COME back soon!... You are def making the right decision.... and you are going the right way about it too!
Looking forward to seeing you back with us.......
xxxxx

Best wishes Lexie, that looks like a very sensible eating plan while you have placement work commitments and also interesting to have a trial on a non CD diet and see how much change there is in eating habits. Don't stay away too long though as you will be missed !!

you sounds wonderfully in control hun, so cant doubt that you will be fine hun!
Dont be a stranger on here though just becuase your having to go off plan!

xx

Back