Taking a Break

welshgirl21

Silver Member
Hi guys,

Just a little message to let you know I am going to be taking a break from SW for a while so won't be around here much. I'll still pop in to see how you're all doing as you've been so inspirational to me.

I feel at the moment my heads not in the right place for SW and it's consuming too much energy and time mentally thinking about it and trying to stick to the plan. I was also getting disheartened at group going up and down within the same weight bracket.

I'm still going to be using the concepts of the plan e.g. using Frylite, eating Muller lights etc and using some of the yummy recipes I found along the way. I'm also going to be incorporating my own healthy lifestyle plan, upping my exercise and reducing portion size at dinner so will be around on the Healthy Eating and Exercise Boards.

I wanted to thank you all for your support and information over the last few months and like I said, I'll still be popping on every now and then to congratulate and encourage you all.

Keep going ladies and gents, you're all an inspiration to each other and a fantastic support.

Sarah
X

Thanks Michelle, I'd have hated to have just 'disappeared' and I didn't want to leave people wondering. I'll be posting my progress over on the Healthy Eating board so you're more than welcome to follow me on there to check up on me ;)

Sarah
X

Good Luck Sarah.

It's really hard when your heart really isn't it. Best to move on and not to stress out about it.

Take care and see you around the other boards!

Lx

Is there anything we can do to help you straighten out your head and get you back on plan? xx

I was like this all through January, i battled to stay on plan when my heart was just not in it at all. After the first WI of Feb i took 3 weeks off, i knew i was going back, i just needed to not go if you understand that?

I went back last Weds, 2.5 lbs heavier than the 3 weeks before...i was pleased as punch :D I'm quite confident i have blasted most of that, if not all, off this week. My motivation is higher than when i first started i think.

I hope your ok and come back to us soon!
xxx

Bless you Sarah! I know exactly where you're coming from, but keep in touch you'll be missed.

Thanks all for your kind words. I think I just need a break from it to be honest, it's a kind of 'it's not the plan it's me' kind of thing if that makes sense. I may well go back to it in time, who knows, I just know this is the right move for me right now.

Good luck and lots of best wishes xx

Good luck and all the best! :)

Lol we've taken over it seems, hope it doesn't say anything about Wales lol :D

Ali* said:
My heart is in Wales :heartpump:

My house is in England ;)

So true, there's nothing like rolling green hills, welsh cakes, bara brith and some good old roast lamb.

I've been feeling ok mostly, been to the gym the past 2 nights and going tonight too. I'm doing a bit of an elimination test at the moment as I'm wondering if I'm slightly gluten intolerant - I ate pizza on the weekend and my stomach just blew up, boosting and cramps, a few days later I had a White bread roll and the same thing happened, yesterday I had a small piece of quiche so pastry and it happened again.

Wholemeal and couscous I seem ok with but anything white or with a high level of gluten doesn't agree with me.

Nothing the matter with Wales - looking out of my office - just about see Mumbles and Swansea Bay is just across the road - and the sun is shining (still blinkin cold tho!).

Sorry to hear about your gluten intolerance - best to find out what's wrong tho - awful when you get those terrible pains. Who needs pizza anyways?!

Lx

Back