Taking it on the chin ( s )!

stivesliz

Gold Member
I had a deserved gain this week of 2 and a half pounds....and the odd thing is, I feel quite happy and very positive for the week ahead.

I suppose it's because I was a moose on Friday and Saturday and I knew that I would gain so I wasn't shocked /devestated etc etc - it's the weeks that i think I have done well and the scales say otherwise that throw me :rolleyes:

I think dieting on any plan is largely psychological to be honest - I feel happier today than I did a couple of weeks ago when I lost half! No rhyme or reason to my thought here, but just wondered how others deal with an expected gain? Do you beat yourself up or face it like a man? x

If it's an expected gain then I just grin and bear it! I know why I've gained and there's nothing I can do at wi except stand on those scales and know I've been bad. It's just accepting things and getting straight back on track the next day. The worst thing for me would be missing the wi because that startes the slippery slope downhill!

I beat myself up! I take it quite badly (mostly because I'm struggling to stay on track) but i think once it 'clicks' I will be a bit more laid back about gains! it's going to happen isnt it x

Back