ProPoints Taking it one day at a time- my journey to a new me!

Evening all :)

Well today was a very busy one. Up at 6am to have breakfast in good time ready to leave for uni at 8.30 (I know it seems like waking up 1.5 hours before going out is a bit extreme but I need to allow time in the morning to see what my IBS is doing. If I wake up, eat and leave all within 30 minutes I can have very unpleasant symptoms shortly after!). Got to uni at 9.30 and did some reading before my lecture at 10. Between 10 and 2.30 I was solidly in classes and lectures and barely had a chance to go to the toilet, let alone have anything to eat or drink! Thursdays are my most hectic day.

At 2.30 I had my marmite sandwich and a packet of french fries and got the train home. When I got in I had a really big apple!

Now I'm waiting for Dave to get home so we can eat dinner together.

I might actually be under my points today. I've got dinner to come (9pp), a banana (0pp), an alpro soya dessert (3pp) and some NuMe fruit and fibre bars (3pp) and after all that I'll still have 3pp left, but I dont want to eat for the sake of it.

Doing Good Sarah :) Its good that you have your 3pp IF you need them, but also know not to eat them for the sake of it. Proud of you Sweetie. X

Going to have dinner, watch the latest Misfits then watch Bedalm! Then bed times for me!

Going to have dinner, watch the latest Misfits then watch Bedalm! Then bed times for me!

I have no idea what Misfits or Bedlam is but Enjoy! X

Misfits is a programme about young offenders who got superpowers in a storm, and Bedlam is a documentary about the psychiatric hospital that gave us the word 'bedlam'. It is basically a fly on the wall documentary about the patients in the hospital.

Last night I had a mini binge. As I texted Serena I felt a binge might be coming because I went from 6.30am to 2.30pm with no food (was too busy to eat) and by then I'd gone beyond normal hunger. After my dinner I was still ravenous so I had a bowl of special K, some fruit and fibre biscuits and a flapjack bar. Yesterday's total PP was 40, and all my weeklies are now gone!

BUT I weighed myself this morning and my weight is the same as it was on Halloween, so I'm happy that I've maintained and not gained.

Misfits is a programme about young offenders who got superpowers in a storm, and Bedlam is a documentary about the psychiatric hospital that gave us the word 'bedlam'. It is basically a fly on the wall documentary about the patients in the hospital.

Last night I had a mini binge. As I texted Serena I felt a binge might be coming because I went from 6.30am to 2.30pm with no food (was too busy to eat) and by then I'd gone beyond normal hunger. After my dinner I was still ravenous so I had a bowl of special K, some fruit and fibre biscuits and a flapjack bar. Yesterday's total PP was 40, and all my weeklies are now gone!

BUT I weighed myself this morning and my weight is the same as it was on Halloween, so I'm happy that I've maintained and not gained.

Hey Sarah! Sorry to hear about your Mini-Binge, seems we have all struggled this week, good news about your WI tho, hopefully with no/minimal binges you might see a small loss. X How is your Friday going? X

Hiya. Just subscribed. I have these binges too. Last night after weigh in I had one. I ate so much my belly ached and I still wanted to eat more. I have no idea why I do it. I must admit I've been doing it less lately and I think it's because when I feel I'm about to binge I normally stand back for a minute and think to myself do you really want to do this and the answer is normally no and it has saved me in the past. I'm terrible coz if I have one slip up, no matter what time of the day then I think sure the day is ruined now I might aswell keep going... I know in my head this is completely wrong so why do I do it!! Anyway sorry for rambling on. I wish u the very best of luck on ur weight loss journey :)

Thanks lisalu for commenting and subscribing :)

I don't feel good tonight. I really want to binge, but we don't have any more food. So I feel upset with no way to relieve it. I could go out and buy some food but I don't want to go out.

I just feel so awful.

Thanks lisalu for commenting and subscribing :)

I don't feel good tonight. I really want to binge, but we don't have any more food. So I feel upset with no way to relieve it. I could go out and buy some food but I don't want to go out.

I just feel so awful.

Oh Sarah :-( What about a Nice Shower and Hair Straightening/Make-Up Sesh? Might cheer you up and won't cost you any money. X

Thanks lisalu for commenting and subscribing :) I don't feel good tonight. I really want to binge, but we don't have any more food. So I feel upset with no way to relieve it. I could go out and buy some food but I don't want to go out. I just feel so awful.

If it makes u feel any better I am going through the exact same thing. Only I do have stuff in the house but hubby is going to the pub @ 9 & I really want to binge but am currently trying to talk myself out of it. Writing it here now seems really silly. I mean when I read it back... It's weird. Ok so we have to talk ourselves out of this... I just keep thinking how bad I'll feel in the morning. I HATE that feeling.

I already had a shower Serena!

Well, I had a nutrigrain. So not a binge. I feel a bit better now.

Having lunch out with my Dad tomorrow so I get a chance to be 'naughty' and have some comfort food.

Subscribing :) I've just been reading through your diary and I can totally relate to your urge to binge today. Like many on here I spend most days fighting the exact same urge! Hope you enjoy the meal with your dad tomorrow. x

Hi subscribing :) ... Is there a full moon tonight everyone wanting to binge myself included have come to bed before I start eating kitchen work tops lol x

That must be it rosied!

Well I weighed again this morning (naughty I know) and I STS so I'm lucky really after what I ate yesterday! So I'm determined to be as good as possible this weekend so I can hopefully STS or have a loss at WI monday.

Having lunch with my Dad, probably will have hotdog and chips, will thoroughly enjoy it and wont let it turn into a binge :)

Back